Closer Chapter 4

Encre's P.O.V

I was escorted to my room even though I don't plan on staying here long. All my supplies are still in the woods and I need those in order to paint.

I kept following Suave through the endless hallways that snaked through. Every turn seemed to lead to a new place that seemed to go on forever, it made my head swirl. Suave apparently knew where he was going, but that was because he's been here longer than me which made sense. This is my first time being here. 

Soon Suave stopped and I about bumped into him. His hand motioned me to go in the room and when I did he spoke, "This is your new room. Everything you need is to be accounted for but you might need to do a bit of looking."

I nodded, after Suave told me a bit of where everything was he left me alone in the room by myself. I guess it felt a little comfortable, the window wasn't as large as my old room had been. The view was lovely with a stream going through the gardens of the castle below, I wonder if there was a way Fallacy would allow me to walk through the gardens.

I mentally smacked myself, of course I could go in the gardens I don't need to take orders from a complete buffoon. I fell back in the bed letting the blankets and my pillows hit me from behind. It was comfy  but I didn't want to get too comfortable.

I didn't understand why I was really here. I just met Fallacy and he gave me my own room? He's a vampire and he helped out a mortal? 

Well....I shouldn't say helped out. More like forced to come here against my own will but whats the difference? I can only imagine him playing a game...playing with his food.

I shuddered at the thought. He might be saving me for later. I picked up the pillow and put it over my face screaming into it in frustration. Everything seemed to be a riddle that's impossible to solve. I wanted to put Fallacy into a choke hold until his face turned purple for him dragging me here. It wasn't fair.

I got up from the bed and stood up. Maybe I could escape, all I need to do is find an exit. I looked out the window and it didn't seem that far. A small pond was below so all I have to do is jump and land in the water.

I gained courage and opened the window to see it was still night outside. I sucked in some breath and stood on the widow sill looking down. I was trembling, I knew I didn't want to jump but I had to if I wanted to get away. I stood there for a while before I heard the door open behind me.

"Hey Encre I was looking around a bit and found o-"

I jumped before I heard the rest. This felt familiar in someway when I fell, like somewhere in a dream. I soon plummeted into the water and hit it with a loud splash. I started to swim up towards the surface and emerged getting up and out of the water. I coughed a little as I got up onto my feet.

I blinked a few times before realizing Fallacy was standing beside me, "Wanted a swim?"

I jumped and went into a fighting stance to only hear him chuckle, "You really think you could fight me?"

I thought for a second, "I could probably win."

Fallacy laughed even more, "Your very funny, I could probably bring you down in on-"

I grabbed his arm and threw him in the pond. His head popped up from the water with a shocked look. I bursted out in laughter and fell down laughing even more, "I win!"

Fallacy got out of the water and stood up, "Yeah, ha ha very funny."

I wiped away a few tears before getting up. I was about to tease Fallacy more until I was picked up and flown up into the air. Startled I began to kick until I was held tighter, "Stop kicking or I'll drop you."

I huffed and went to look at Fallacy but he looked at the same time causing our lips to meet. I saw Fallacy show a golden yellow blush as my face turned onto a rainbow of colors. I kept looking at Fallacy until I realized we were still kissing and so I quickly turned back around.

We were still flying through the air until Fallacy began to speak with a smirk, "We just met and your already kissing me.

My face grew warmer, "I didn't kiss you! You kissed me!"

Fallacy began to go through the window of my room and then set me down on the bed, "Sure, whatever you say."

When I looked up at him there was a visible smirk across his face that was slightly perked, however I could still see his blush. He looked a little adorable.

No! Don't think that way, shame on you. You barely know him and your already thinking like that!

I mentally yelled at myself for thinking such a thing. Fallacy seemed to see that I was mad at myself because he sat beside me on the edge of the bed smiling, "How adorable do you think I am?

I stiffened, "how...?"

He smiled more, "Well I find out information pretty fast. Especially through thoughts of ones mind."

I covered my head with my arms causing Fallacy to laugh, "That's not going to help anything."

I laid back onto the blankets yawning a little with my arms still over my head. I then felt hands on my side tickling me making me squirm and giggle, "N-no I'm hahaha ticklish!!!!"

I was tickled more and I laughing even more begging for Fallacy to stop, "Hmmm what do I get if I stop?"

He tickled more, " A-hahaha Anything!!!"

The ticklish stopped and I took in deep breaths, "Well then I want you to sleep with me tonight."

I looked at him confused, "What? But we barely know each other?"

Fallacy sighed, "Well it's your choice, not mine then."

I thought for a moment, "I rather not."

He looked a little hurt and nodded, "Alright, that's understandable. Well, I shall leave you alone so you can get some rest."

He got up and walked out the door closing it softly behind him. I laid on the bed and hugged a pillow close to me. The bed was wet from Fallacy but I didn't mind.....well maybe I did mind a little bit. I threw my blanket off the bed and kept what was dry on the bed. Afterwards I curled up a little chilly but better than being wet. Soon my eyes began to droop and I fell asleep in a place I barely knew.

-Hoi! I would've updated sooner but I was busy. Well the next update may be a little bit since I plan on now updating the next part of Inks Nightmare. Other than that I hope you guys enjoy this story, byeeeeeee-