Family Reunion Chapter 36

Encre's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to the bright light shinning in my eyes and almost immediately I was hit with the aches and pains all over. I let out a groan as I sat up and saw that I was in a bed. The room I was assigned when I first went in the castle as a painter.

Panic filled me when I suddenly realized I was in the castle. And this one wasn't Fallacy's. It was the monsters castle. A true monster.

"Good morning Princess." Someone said and I turned my attention to them to find Asriel Standing at the doorway with his side leaning against it, "How'd you sleep?"

I almost went to grab the lamp to throw it at him but I doubt that would be a good idea. 

"What do you want? Aren't I going to be executed for treason or witchery?" I wasn't in the slightest bit of good moods. If I was going to die I'll be sure to raise some hell while I was here. 

Asriel took his weight from the door frame and started to walk towards me slowly, "My father and I decided to have different plans for you."

My eye's narrowed, "What do you mean different plans?"

Asriel flashed me a smile and sat at the end of the bed besides my feet, "You're going to marry me."

I suddenly started to laugh out loud and quite frankly it surprised me too, "Marry you? You've got to be kidding me." I stood up from the bed despite the pain that urged me to lay back down, "What in your right mind do you believe I would want to marry you?" I poked him in the chest, "You killed my family, took my kingdom, and wanted to kill me." 

Asriel moved my hand away from him and stood up to show how much taller he was than me, "Did you think you had a choice?" His smile was now taking a more wicked form, "I wasn't asking you to marry me Encre." His eyes shot daggers but I shot them back.

My eyes darted to the open door and back to Asriel, "You're probably right..." I let out a sigh, "Well, since I'm going to have to marry you then I guess I'll have to listen to you..."

Asriel seemed to relax more, "I'm glad you're finally cooperating." His smile was calm.

Out of nowhere I shout, "Oh my god a Vampire!" I pointed to the window and Asriel's attention quickly snapped to look out of it.

Quickly, I ran out of the room and closed the door to only find the key still in the lock.

What a stupid move.

I twisted the key and took it with me as I ran down the hall. I could hear Asriel banging on the door with his fists as he shouted for an escape. Once I was down the stairs I looked around but froze when soldiers started to come in through the large door. Asgore was no where in sight in this large throne room and I could only wonder where he was. Silently I went behind the first curtain I saw  and pressed my back against nothing. I almost fell backwards but thankfully I was able to regain balance. 

I took a look behind me and froze when I saw the torches heading down.

What is this place?

The only way to answer that question is to figure it out myself. I grabbed one of the torches and headed down the stairs. I was hit with the stench of blood and waste causing me to put my hand over my nose and mouth to try to block it out. I was at the bottom of the stairs and waved the torch in front of me to get a better look.

A gasp left my mouth This was the dungeons 

I could hear the painful moans, the cries, screams, and people or things hitting the bars. I gulped and continued to pass the cells and each one had blood. This was terrifying. I felt so bad for everyone here having to suffer for so long.

I tripped but caught myself when I fell to my knees.

"Who's there?" 

I looked up and stood back up when I heard the voice, "I'm sorry for disturbing you." I said silently but audible enough for whoever to hear me.

I heard a chuckle from one of the cells, "Disturb? You can't disturb me."

I slowly walked to the cell and peered inside to see a man against the wall with a slumped over posture, "What's your name?"

Or maybe why am I talking to him?

He coughed and shifted so he could look at me, "My name is Tyrince." 

I nodded just to show I acknowledge his name, "Nice to meet you Tyrince."

"What about yours?"

Do I tell him my name? He's not much of a threat to me so I might as well.

"My name is...Encre." 

I looked at him closer but he was beginning to stand up. His feet and legs were slow but he made his way to the bars and looked closer at me. I was able get a better look from him.

"You can't be Encre.." His eyes sparkled with hope but he was in denile.

"I promise you my name is Encre." I wasn't hiding anything, "I'm part of the royal family who died a long time ago. I lost them all." I looked down to hide the sadness in my eyes.

"But you didn't lose your brother, sister."

-Hey guys! Here's a chapter for you all and I'm not sure about another chapter since my Study Hall time is a little wonky rn but I'll see what I can do for you all. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I shall see you guys in the next one! Byeeeeeeee-