You better watch out Chapter 39

Warning! A heated sexual moment which you can skip! This is a warning because some people are uncomfortable with reading these things so if you don't like sexual acts then I'd advise you to skip this part where I say END OF HEATED MOMENT.!

Fallacy's P.O.V

I don't know what's gotten over me but I didn't fight it. I wasn't going to go back into the battle without doing this and later maybe I'll savor her if we both survive this.

"Fallacy?" She casted me an innocent look that only made me want to take her here and now which was going to happen.

I wasn't going to show her mercy. It wasn't in my nature and I needed her fast and hard. My fangs extended only because I couldn't control my thoughts. I was disappointed that she couldn't read my thoughts but hers were jumbled. I couldn't concentrate on a single thought because her thought process was just too fast for me.

In a quick second I had her pinned down beneath me. Her face swarmed with a bunch of different colors and I couldn't help the growl escape my mouth. I was feral. And I wanted her now. To my appeal she wasn't wearing any pants or leggings underneath her dress. She was wearing thigh high socks but only her panties stopped me.

"F-fallacy." She whispered with uncertainty but she looked like she wanted me to do this.

"What?" I growled.

"I love you."

I blinked a few times before speaking, "I love you too."

That's it! I can't control it anymore!

I pulled down my pants to uncover my shaft and moved her panties to plunged right into her without warning. I was slow at first knowing this was probably her first time but it was torture not to go wild on her. 

Her eyes softened as she gazed up at me with love and a blush that only brightened her up more to show how innocent she really is. I felt like this was a gift. She was a gift. Something I'll never let go.

After a few minutes I decided that it was time to plunge home. I picked up pace and rapidly thrusted into her with no mercy. She cried out and moaned beneath me which only motivated me even more. It didn't take long until I was close to my climax and I released.

This has to be quick or else we'll be ambushed while I'm fucking her.

I growled in frustration and pulled out even though I could go for a few hours. When this was all over and calmed down I'm going to take my chance and do this longer.

Encre looked disappointed probably because this was too fast and I could only agree with her. I wish I had more time with her but I didn't.

I pulled my pants back up and kissed Encre deeply. She kissed me back and I sat up to only pull her on my lap to enjoy this moment while it lasted. I was the one to break the kiss as I smiled down at her.

"That wasn't long enough.." She mumbled.

I sighed, "I know I know. I just don't want to fight with my manhood poking out."

Encre smiled at the thought and I pinched her arm playfully, "I wouldn't mind it."

***********************************

((END OF HEATED MOMENT!!!!)

********************************

"Of course you wouldn't." I got up from the bed and helped her up from the after shock of what we just did."Let's go find Asgore or Asriel and stop this."

Encre nodded, "We're too far in to stop now."

"I wish you would've said that when I was inside you." I groaned in the thought.

She kissed my cheek, "You wished I did but that's your fault."

Encre moved the chair from the door and opened it to find Jasper outside it. His jaw was dropped and if it would've been possible then it would've been touching the floor.

"Jasper! What were you doing outside of the door!"

He seemed to snap out of the trance with a shake of his head and a regretful face, "You told me to stick by your side but the door was locked so I waited outside to hear.....you both."

Encre was beyond embarrassed now and I was as well. You never want your son hearing that.

"Does that mean Encre is my mom now?" Jasper asked and I pushed past him to go up another flight of stairs to the next floor but he followed me, "Does it father?"

"We'll talk about this later." I really didn't want to talk about this right now.

Encre was holding my hand as we made it to one of the towers. Asgore's cape must've got caught on something because part of the material was stuck to the wall.

So this is where it's going to end. I looked to the stairs and knew that Asgore and Asriel was at the very top. I glanced at Encre and then to Jasper. Encre looked back at me and smiled reassuringly.

I took in a deep breath and took a step up the stairs.

-Hey guys! Sorry for that short lemon but don't worry because there should be a much longer one at some point! Just wanted to heat up this chapter a bit for you all! And this is my new record! FOUR CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! WHOO!!! YAY ME!! Other than I hope you all enjoy this chapter and i shall see you all in the next one! Byeeeeeeeee-