Scattered thoughts Chapter 14

Encre's P.O.V

When my mouth met his I felt the heat rushing to my face and immediately ended the kiss just as fast as when it started. Fallacy's shocked face said it all. He wasn't expecting that one bit. And in truth, I wasn't either. It was just the heat of the moment that made me do it. All of the emotions balled up in one thing.

My thoughts quickly raced through my head to try and make up some sort of excuse to cover up what just happened. When I looked back at Fallacy his face was different. His eyes looked more sharply focused on me. The look he gave me seemed like his eyes could cut me in half and that only made me shiver.

No doubt my face was a multicolored rainbow. I probably gave off some sort of glow and that only made me even more embarrassed about the situation. I didn't know how Fallacy would react. He's not giving me many hints.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Why would words just suddenly fly from my mouth? I had no excuse about what happened. I was completely and utterly speechless. 

My gaze fell to the floor. I turned my back on Fallacy and went to go into the Art room. When I took my first step I was stopped by a hand on my wrist keeping me glued to the floor. I didn't dare turn back. I didn't even let out a breath.

To my surprise, Fallacy's arms wrapped themselves around my waist as he buried his face against the nape of my neck. I knew if he did this to me in the woods I would have fought against him, but after everything I couldn't even raise my arm to elbow him from behind me. 

What was happening to me?

My thoughts raced. When did I fall so far? I never knew I was falling. I always stand tall and never let anyone give me a push off the cliff. But here I was falling for a Vampire. Someone I've been told since I was young was someone you never want to be near. 

Someone I thought was only a myth.

"Encre" Fallacy whispered against my neck. A chill ran up my spine. 

He had to stop. My neck was sensitive and if he keeps this up I don't know where this could lead. A part of me urged me to continue with this. My whole body heated up a little when the tip of his tongue circled in a slow, teasing circle above my pulse.

I closed my eyes. I was ready to feel his fangs suddenly plunging into my neck. But that never happened. A small gasp escaped my mouth when Fallacy began to pepper my neck with small kisses. 

What happened to his constant teasing and annoying comments? This wasn't like him. I knew he could be perverted, but loving? It doesn't seem like him. 

I felt my eyes soften under his gentle touch. Never once did I think he could actually be gentle. Another part of me wanted him to tease and comment about stupid things that would get on my nerves. After this, how was I going to be able to build up my courage and leave this castle behind? Leave Fallacy behind?

That idea fluttered out of my head just like the kisses he laid against my neck. I could feel myself melting against his touch and at that moment I knew I was gone. I don't think I'd be able to live without Fallacy. 

"F-fallacy" I breathed out the name.

He hummed in response but didn't stop his gentle strokes of his tongue. He was driving me crazy. I'm sure he now knew about my ultra-sensitive neck, but that didn't stop him. I let out a small whimper. I felt so vulnerable and naked.

"P-please, you have to s-stop." I could hear the begging tone in my voice. 

The wall I tried so hard to build was now crumbling down. I never wanted to be so close to someone. You never know when they could be ripped out of your life and that pain is unbearable. But here I was with Fallacy. 

I've been friends with people. Thought of others as family. But never have I thought of someone as some sort of lover. Until Fallacy.

I was naturally stubborn and a pain in the butt. That's why I don't get so attached to others. But Fallacy only matched my stubbornness with  teasing. He wasn't affected one bit. And not only that but he's shown me many things. We might not have many memories but a few of them I knew I would treasure even if I left all of this behind to face Asgore.

When Fallacy stopped touching my neck with his mouth and tongue he instead started to nuzzle me like some sort of lost puppy. And he was lost. When I first met him I could see the loneliness in his eyes. It was as if he lived an empty life.

My hand fell to his arms around my waist. I kept my touch light but noticeable. The darkness that once covered his eyes were brighter. The shadows were gone. And here we were.

"I f-found you." I whispered to him. It was soft and silent but he heard me.

He could read my thoughts even if they were jumbled and wild. He held me closer against him as he spoke in one of his own whispers, "No love." He planted a small kiss on my neck.

"You saved me."

-Heya guys! Here's another Chapter for you lovely people! Things are getting a bit spicy and soon they might get out of control. But who know's. Only the chapters will show you. But other than that I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter! And see you guys in the next one! Byeeeee-