Don't look in the closet Chapter 22

I feel like this chapter was more of a fun chapter than anything else. Nothing serious happening yet but I hope you guys enjoy ^-^

Encre's P.O.V

Red had already transformed into his wolf and watching it happen wasn't a very good sight for me. The fur on his back was rough but it was long enough for me to grab on without fearing that I'd fly off at any time. 

His pack was zig-zagging through the tree's and brush so fast that they almost seemed like a blur if it wasn't for the fact that Red was going much faster than his team of flesh eating carnivores. 

"Slow down." I said but doubted he could hear me with all the wind hitting my face.

His wolf only huffed and somehow trudged faster through the woods. I knew, or at least thought, we passed Fallacy's territory and was on Reds. I just couldn't help my wondering eyes. Trolls he said. Watch out for Trolls.

And for some reason, a part of me wanted to see the trolls. I wonder if there was more than just trolls, vampires, and wolves. I only heard of the Vampires and now I hear about other things. I'm sure you couldn't blame me.

The wolves stepped and came to a stop. Red sat down causing me to fall off his back and onto my butt.

"Hey! What was that for?" I asked as I stood up.

The wolves turned back to their original forms and the clothes that were once in their mouth fell to the ground. Because I'm polite I turned around to give them some privacy. 

"I was forming back so I needed you off my back." Red told me as he shrugged on his shirt and saggy pants.

I crossed my arms, "You could have just told me."

Red laughed, "Told you? What you want me to be a good by and speak? In your dreams."

As he said this I smiled, "If you did that I'd probably die of laughter."

"In that case..."

I started to laugh, "I'm just kidding."

Red let out a sigh, "I knew it was too good to be true." 

After that it was silence and a bit of scuffling before Red told me it was okay to turn back around. Maybe this was a good time to make sure Red doesn't dislike...too much.... me because I'm sure if he wanted to he'd slaughter me in my sleep.

"Come on you rat, let's go." Red began to walk without giving me time to react.

"where are we going?" I asked.

"I have to give you a place to sleep unless you prefer to sleep outside." Red told me.

So I was getting a place to sleep. 

As I thought my mind began to go to Fallacy. I missed him much more than I thought I would. I missed his arms around me, his voice, and looking at him. He has no idea how many times I've painted him and shoved those paintings in the closet.

Fallacy's P.O.V

I strode through the castles empty halls. Without Encre I felt lonely. It was as if all the colors had been drained leaving everything black and white.

My cape was dragging a bit on the cold floors but for some reason I stopped at the front of Encre's paint room. Something drew me in and I took a look around.

There were paint stains here and there. Definitely a variety of colors but at the far side of the room the closet door was open. A corner of the canvas poked out of it and soon it sparked my interest and most importantly my curiosity.

I opened the door and out came a flood of canvas all a picture of me. I could feel the warmth of my yellow blush as I looked at each canvas and couldn't help the forming smile.

I can't wait when you come back. 

-Heya! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and see you all in the next one! Byeeeeeeeee-