Not A Chapter!

Hey guys so I apologize for this not being a chapter but there might be one tomorrow if I don't have any school work I need to do then possibly two chapters tomorrow if you and I are lucky.

Anyways, I wanted to tell you all that I just published a book that will be Updated Every Monday! I wanted you guys to check it out because so far two chapters are already published.

I plan on to be working on this story until it's completed so you guys don't need to worry. I wouldn't stop this story because it would be fair to all of you. 

"Cymier I have to go to w-" He didn't even give me the chance to finish before his mouth went against mine. I tried to pull away but he pushed me up against one of the alley's wall's causing me to be pinned between the brick wall and his body.

He raised up his knee and set me down on it with his knee between my legs. I was barely on my tippy toes as he continued to eagerly kiss me, his mouth moving against mine so desperately. My whole body seemed to react to him as I felt sparks against my skin, my mouth. His body pressed more against me as I felt the heat of the contact send sparks throughout my whole body.

If he kept this up I knew that we both were going to be in trouble....

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dawn is caught up in the possessive gaze of Cymier, a man who doesn't take anything lightly. He's one of the strongest packs in America and is determined to take down anything that threatens him and his mate. Including the other Alpha who is after her. Dawn is stubborn and childish. She doesn't understand much but she does understand one thing. He's dangerous. Even with his temptatious eyes and charming words she has to resist him. Or else he might be the end of her. Or could he really save her from her childhood horror's and demons who still haunt her? He doesn't plan to give up what's his so she might just have the chance to find out.

This book is a paranormal romance that will be updated until finished like this book, but instead of publishing right when I finish a chapter I'll wait till Monday and so if I skip a week for this book then I have the stalked up chapters.

If you guys like heated romance stories that involve mature content then I would advise you all to check this book out but the mature parts are around chapter 15 and beyond. There are a lot of cussing and so I wanted you guys to be aware of that.

Other than that I shall see you all in the next chapter tomorrow! Bye bye!