|23|

Yoongi kept staring at his ceiling for more than an hour now.

He knew it, he surely had a nightmare and he was quiet aware of the fact that he had been getting them for the past few days again and again.

It's just that... Even though he got it, he didn't feel afraid anymore. It was like, he didn't worry about it anymore.

He didn't know how or why, but he surely had a proper and peaceful sleep yesterday night. He woke up fresh with a wide gummy smile, arms stretching wide and eyes fluttering open on their will this time, unlike everyday where he was forced to move his own body for the sake of it.

He tilted his head to the side to check if anyone was there, but surprisingly there was no one. He felt someone's presence though, he couldn't help but wonder deeply who that person was.

It couldn't be her... Right?

He would surely jump off the building and kill himself rather than letting you know about his weakness. You were simply a roommate who just lived here for some shelter, it's not necessary for both of you to get to know each other so deeply.

But in the past few days, that was totally forgotten. And the thought of you knowing it was probably a bit embarrassing, but he didn't seem to care much.

He slowly forced himself off his beloved bed and groggily walked towards the kitchen. The house was so quite, considering the fact that there would be some sort of constant shuffling sounds whenever you were there.

He halted when he say a small sticky note stuck diagonally across surface of the refrigerator. He chuckled when he saw all the cute smiley faces and stars drawn all over the small note.

Good morning! :-)
Slept well?

He took the note off the refrigerator and stared at it for a while. Everyday morning he woke up alone with no one wishing him anything. Let alone, even speaking with him.

The more he read it again and again, he could only feel his stomach doing multiple summersaults. He didn't even realise that he was smiling widely at a simple note, and that too from you.

He narrowed his eyes and thought for a while.

Why is she wishing me in the morning all of a sudden?

Strange. You always minded your own business everytime, why so much difference now?

He crumbled the small note and let out a small chuckle. He knew that you were silly and funny sometimes, but this silliness? Was much too silly to even handle.

But deep down he knew that he liked it. That weird sensation in his stomach kept growing as he walked into his bathroom with his red towel wrapped thickly around his neck. He smiled widely unknowingly, letting out small chuckled as he kept reminding himself of how funny that note was for him.

Just as he tried to remove his clothes, his attention was caught again near the shower knob, and yet again there was another sticky note but this time a bright neon pink one.

He grabbed it and stared at it, laughing out loud this time because this was totally ridiculous.

As much as I hate to see you naked, make sure you're having a long one, try not to use up the hot water completely, there is someone else living in the house man.

"Then I'll surely use up the whole hot water." he crumbled the note and kept it near the wash basin.

After taking a nice long shower, he quickly towel dried his hair and grabbed another granola bar, but guess what stopped him once again?