|1|

A loud sound came from somewhere.

He turned around to see a train approaching towards him at the speed of light, and within a blink of a second, his whole body was moved away somewhere else...

Now, he was standing in front of an enormous building, almost touching the blue, clear skies. He had to lift his head and squint his eyes too much to see what was there in front of him. Suddenly, he was pushed to the ground... Someone was intentionally kicking his body again and again despite his pleas and cries.

After a while, the torture ended and he couldn't control his sobs anymore. He cried and cried like there was no tomorrow, huge scars and bruises covering his whole body and his clothes torn into shreds.

"Yoongi..."

He turned around to see where that voice came from. It sounded familiar, so sweet and comforting to the ears. He got up and searched frantically all around, but all he could see was darkness.

"Yoongi..."

He started walking forward, but within a few seconds, his face got smashed into something hard... And transparent. He looked up and saw that he was trapped, in a glass box.

He banged the door again and again to break it and escape, but all his efforts were just useless. He screamed and screeched for help, his sobs becoming louder and face getting terribly stained with tears.

After a while, a woman approached from the darkness.

"Yoongi..."

He looked up, and wiped away his tears to see the figure approaching towards him clearly. She was slim, but short. Her beautiful brown hair swayed with the wind, which came out if nowhere.

"Eomma!" he banged the glass again, expecting her to help him escape this torment.

She just smiled softly and stared into his eyes.

He frowned when he observed that she wasn't moving at all, and banged it harder this time.

"Help me!" he yelped with desperation.

After staring like a maniac, she slowly started taking steps, but backward from where she came from.

He widened his eyes in bewilderment, and banged the glass until his knuckles began bleeding.

"Eomma! Don't leave me!" he let out an ear-piercing squeal.

Her figure just disappeared into thin air, and he just remained there, screaming and crying like he did.

"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma..."

The alarm suddenly went off and let out an loud screeching sound, the only thing which could wake him up.

He opened his eyes slowly, and realised that it was all just a dream.

He woke up, and saw his drenched shirt covered in sweat and tears, and his head also hurt a lot suddenly. He sighed heavily when he realised that he was getting the same sort of dreams since that last few days.

Yoongi quickly got out of the bed, and continued with his daily routine. He quickly took a shower, wore some random clothes and headed out of the house with a granola bar on his hand.

His phone began buzzing in his pocket, and luckily it was his best friend - Park Jimin.

"Hey hyung!"

"Hi"

"You know about the party today night, right? So I am guessing you're gonna -"

"Jimin" he left out a long, long sigh. "You know that I hate parties, and besides I have a night-shift as well-"

"Hyung..." Jimin whined sweetly. "Please... For me...?"

Yoongi knew that it was hard to handle this boy, and his cuteness was even harder to handle. He could practically feel Jimin pouting cutely on the other end of the line, but he just didn't feel like going there.

"Jimin, please. Don't beg me again."

"Hyung please, just the last time-"

"Bye, and have a nice day!"

Yoongi cut the phone and tossed the phone back into his pant pocket. He had a long day ahead, except the night shift maybe. He quickly walked down the road to the huge coffee shop.

Well, he went there to work.

As he entered, he was welcomed with the sweet aroma of coffee filling his nose and mesmerising him. He walked over to the room which had his uniform hanging over a small hook- a dull red and black coat.

Although it was just a small uniform he was supposed to be wearing, it seemed so depressing to his eyes. He had been working in this cafe for almost six months, but he hated this life more than anything.

All he wanted was... A life where he could do what he wanted to always do- Music.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, trying to remember what his mom told him...

'Always believe in yourself'

He opened his eyes, her sweet voice still echoing in his ears like a video on loop. It was always strange to him that he could actually remember his mother's words, but no other memory left, not even his father's.

He went over to the counter to begin his job for the day, knowing it will be the same old boring day again...

🌿🌿🌿

Yoongi arrived home later than usual, as he planned to walk around for a while. Then, he could just go home and surrender himself on his beloved bed. The thought of sleep just made him drool while walking, while he was opening the door clumsily, when-

"Hyung! Where did you keep the clothes I bought you the other day?"

He recognised that voice.

He pressed his lips into a thin line and shut the door loudly out of frustration. Jimin's head popped out of Yoongi's room, his black hair styled well.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" he yelled when his head went back into the room.

Yoongi's walked over to his room to see Jimin searching his wardrobe frantically, messing up the folding of the clothes- although it was like that the whole time.

"Jimin"

Jimin looked up and flashed a wide smile, his pretty eyes revealing a cute eye smile. "I was just searching for that-"

"Is it for the party?" Yoongi's deadpanned.

Jimin smiled even wider this time, trying to act cute to convince his favorite hyung. "Please??"

Yoongi sighed heavily. "Jimin, I told you... Please don't force me, I'm tired and I have a night shift"

"Go lie to yourself hyung" Jimin returned to searching through the clothes. "I know you don't have any night shifts, because I know you love sleep more than anything. More than me!"

Yoongi finally gave up on convincing him, and just leaned back on the door, waiting for Jimin to complete his investigation in his wardrobe.

"Ha!" he revealed a denim jacket and a red and black striped shirt in one hand and black torn jeans in the other hand. "You'll look like a model in this!"

Yoongi chuckled and took the clothes in his hands.

After a while, Yoongi came out wearing the outfit given by Jimin, and he had to admit the fact that he actually looked really good. Most of his clothes were some random clothes, and he never cared about his appearance much, but with Jimin around, he felt good.

"Shall we go?" Jimin asked excitedly.

Yoongi nodded and smiled. "But I'll come back home early, okay?"

"Okay!"