|8|

"I finally found an apartment!"

You jump in glee while Jimin helps you in packing your bag, but your mind was filled with the thought that you were going to go there early in the morning first thing.

You were beyond excited.

"Although he's an asshole, I must say he's got a really good apartment." You mumbled carelessly, ignoring Jimin scowling at you.

"He's not an asshole." You heard Jimin mumbling back a bit angrily, and when you faced him you observed that he's been ignoring you and avoiding eye contact with you.

"Oh shut up," You threw the stack of shorts in you hand into the suitcase while Jimin slowly raised his head from his phone. "You know how much we had to work in order to convince him. And he's treating that like it's something very precious."

"That really means a lot to him," Now Jimin tossed his phone away, facing you completely with his arms crossed. "You don't know anything."

"Oh yeah, I don't. But that thing caught my eye, and I'm not backing off." You deadpan as he continued glaring at you.

The room was quiet except for the soft thuds of the clothes being packed or the clicking of the keypad on the phone.

You were beyond pissed now, that Jimin was taking that sleepy guy's side instead of yours. You just found an apartment recently, and you expected Jimin to be happy along with you but you just got something else.

And that sleepy man... He was just creepy. You had the urge to crawl into a blanket and hide from him, but at the same time you were dying to get that apartment. It was that good.

Suddenly you remembered the scar he showed on his arm. Not once, but he has mentioned it twice, making you get even more confused.

"What was that scar about?" You blurt out and Jimin's eyes go wider than wide, if that's even possible.

"Uh..." He starts, but soon his mouth goes shut before any word can escape from his plump lips.

"Say it," You hiss, knowing very well that he knows what that stupid scar is.

"Ignore it Y/N, and whenever he shows it to you, just apologize and-" He pauses midway, as if he just realised something. "You know, never mind."

"Never mind?" You growled and walked over to the other side of the bed only to start a beating session on the soft flesh of his pale white arms which were unfortunately left free because of the sleeve less shirt he wore.

"Ow, ow, ow!" He tried to defend himself with his cute chubby hands, but they were just a small obstacle in the pathway.

"Just stop it," He finally held your hands while you fought to leave his stubborn grip on your hands. "Okay, I'll tell you."

You finally stopped and waited for him to continue, while he tried breathing and left a heavy sigh.

"You really wanna know?" He asked, a bit worried.

"Yeah of course, he thinks that I'm the one who made that masterpiece on his pale skin!" You laugh mockingly and grab your phone on the bed.

"Well, you are."

You drop the phone and stare at him like he's some crazy maniac. He stares back at you with the same intensity, except that he's super angry right now.

"I don't even know him," You grit out with your jaw clenched tight, the thought of him blaming you for somebody's scar made you go crazy again.

"You don't even know how you act when you're all drunk." He scoffs and that makes you think for a minute.