|22|

Guys, please listen to the song above while reading this chapter. This is my favorite part out of all... 💜

It's been a little over two weeks since you've returned from the hospital.

And almost two months staying as a roommate to Yoongi.

You were fully recovering now, getting a few checkups now and then just for Jimin's sake. It wasn't hard, but it was very frustrating when it came to being getting that special treatment from him.

Moreover, you successfully got a job. It wasn't that great, but you loved working as part time tutor to a small kid who lived in the same building as yours. He was hella cute, always running around and pouting whenever he had to do a math sum.

And Yoongi... he was slowly changing. Everyday he came home with a drenched shirt, not bothering to change into his night clothes at all. There were times when you had to argue with him just to push him into the shower, resulting in you both not taking for the whole night, but the next day you both would act as if nothing happened at all.

But you still wondered as to why he came home like that, he was getting tired almost everyday. He barely ate anything, always surrendering himself to sleep the minute he came home. You couldn't help but care for that poor guy, and so you started to cook for him too.

And your cooking skills have surely improved, ever since you tried making for him. It was a special feeling for you, cooking for him but you wanted him to at least acknowledge once but he never did at all.

"Noona! I don't wanna!"

"Jungkook!" you stiffled back your hasty laughter as the guy practically sobbed looking at the simple sum. It was just adding the few numbers and subtracting from the huge ass number on the left... It was simple BODMAS.

"You can do this baby, just try it once again!" you begged him with puppy eyes, slowly pulling the small boy closer into your lap and helping him solve the problem.

For an eight year old boy, he surely was adorable. He cried whenever it came to maths, but would always give in when you gave him the puppy eyes.

"Noona will help me right?" he sniffled cutely, his nose turning a bright pink. "I don't know how to do this."

"Of course! If you do this, I'll tell Yoongi hyung to buy you a chocolate milkshake. Sounds good?" you smiled as his eyes glowed with happiness at the mention of his favorite hyung.

Yeah... He couldn't handle this little cutiepie too. At first Yoongi was afraid to get closer to the young boy, but that one time when Jungkook couldn't stop crying over a multiplication problem, Yoongi surprised you with his softness and consoled the boy and wiped his tears away.

And from that moment onwards, they were like best friends. It was a tad bit untypical, but it was a beautiful sight to the eyes.

"Okay Noona!" Jungkook raised his hands in the air like Superman. "I'll solve it now and show it to you!"

You chuckled and let him do it, he started off so actively with a bright smile, which as you expected soon faded away as he bites onto the end of the pencil in worry.

"Noona..." his voice is weak and thick once again as he's ready to cry.

"Is your Noona tormenting you once again Kookie?" A bold voice echoed through your room as Yoongi leans against the door frame smirking at the young boy.

He's once again drenched heavily in sweat, but this time he's so wet... like even his hair. He looked like he worked out, his muscles are slowly developing on his arms and legs.