|28|

"Alright guys, pack up!"

Yoongi instantly collapsed on his knees, placing his palms flat on the brown tiles which reflected back his sweaty face and damp hair sticking messily onto his pale forehead.

He panted, slowly becoming conscious of how he was looking. Eyes hooded, lips parted a bit too wide for the flow of air into his mouth and his chest rose up and down frantically. His tongue was almost coming out, as was his habit of licking his parched bottom lips and then twisting it back gracefully into his mouth, but right now the tip was almost popping out.

Hoseok was busy screaming his lungs out mindlessly, yelling commands to the new trainees the company has managed to recruit. Yoongi was proud, this company started off with only three people and now they were busy training almost ten people altogether, Yoongi included.

Yoongi too was busy training, and undergoing training at the same time. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't really hard at the same time. At first he didn't really appreciate the fact that he had to dance.

And now he was competing with none other than Kim Namjoon himself.

"Hyung! How come you can learn those damn steps so quickly! I almost took a—"

"I'm a genius Namjoon, it's my natural talent." Yoongi breathlessly mumbled as he pulled himself up, stretching back and groaning loudly while Hoseok patted Namjoon's back and came over to Yoongi.

"Well done hyung, you're doing well." Hoseok complimented with a bright smile, and Yoongi suddenly felt a bit shy to compliment him back as well.

He nodded. "Well yeah, you're doing well too." Yoongi simply said and looked away, trying his best to avoid that awkwardness around Hoseok.

He didn't really know what that feeling was, not jealousy, not nervousness. It was some sort of a mixed feeling which he couldn't really describe, but at the same time he knew that this was clearly wrong.

Hoseok seemed to have noticed it, but everytime he opted to stay quiet and involuntarily his head snapped towards Namjoon's direction, who helplessly stood there gaping at them both being awkward. It was so cumbersome between the three, that even looking at each other became too hectic for them.

"Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok called out.

Yoongi turned suddenly, a bit too shocked for his own good to realize that Hoseok, someone he acted so strange around called out for him. He blinked his eyes and turned around slowly to see that Hoseok was walking closer to him, while Yoongi simply stood there with his bag hanging limp from his shoulder.

"I need to have a talk with you, can you give me a moment?" Hoseok asked politely, flashing a bright smile to avoid all the uncomfortable atmosphere.

Little did he know how nervous Yoongi became.

"No," Yoongi straight out answered him back with a blank face. "I need to go—"

"Please hyung?" Hoseok's smile faded away slightly but the softness in his voice remained the same. "I need to talk to you."

Yoongi stared at Namjoon for help, scowling at him when he didn't respond sooner. Later on Namjoon looked back at him as if he just peed in his pants, and nodded back at him.

Yoongi gulped and looked back at Hoseok who was patiently waiting for an answer, and when Yoongi nodded slowly that big vibrant smile was back on his face.

Yoongi swore he saw the sun right in front of his face.

"O-Okay," Yoongi frowned slightly, but was taken aback when he saw Hoseok sitting down on the ground in front of his legs and tapping the space in front of him.