|13|

Yoongi was a visibly shaking little squid right now.

Namjoon never mentioned about a meeting regarding the contract of their solo career, or maybe he didn't notice that the younger has mentioned it somewhere in their conversations.

But right now, he was biting his already eaten up nails very hard just to hide his nervousness. The younger was seriously calm, a soft smile planted on his plump lips while his eyes say stuck on the man who was perusing some papers.

The man was in his mid forties, a bit stout yet energetic and flashing a bright smile. Yoongi felt like he had a positive aura around him, he wasn't that nervous when he met him but right now he was nervous about nothing in particular.

He was attentively going through the papers, delicately turning the pages and never getting distracted at all. Yoongi suddenly observed his appearance, he was just wearing a casual black shirt and black torn jeans. All black for the day.

I should have worn something formal, this is too bad.

"Everything seems good, you both are equally talented." The man suddenly mumbled, making Yoongi jump slightly jump in his seat.

The man noticed, and hid his chuckle trying to focus on Namjoon instead. "Kim Namjoon," he smiled widely and shifted his focus back on Yoongi. "You are?"

"M-Min Yoongi." Yoongi spoke out.

"Good." The man spoke out, giving his hand for Namjoon to shake. "Bang Si-hyuk, call me pdnim."

Both of them nodded, only to freeze when the said man tossed the papers away and leaned forward, resting his elbows on the desk in front. "I've known Namjoon for a very long time, he's a very good person although very cranky at times, but I do trust him." He smiled and turned towards Yoongi now. "And when I told him to fetch another talented guy, I never knew he would take this much time, I'm glad he finally found you."

Yoongi gulped and smiled softly, not expecting for the man to speak so well.

There was an awkward silence in the room. The man was simply smiling while Namjoon did the same, except he was more like a statue sitting on the chair.

Yoongi was still shaking and squirming in his seat, waiting for someone to break the deadly silence.

"Uh... So what's the uh... Pla—"

"If you don't mind, can I listen to some of your songs?"

Yoongi's lips parted, and he didn't waste another moment. He quickly took out his laptop and played his personal favorite.

The room was deadly quiet except for the music playing and the shallow breathing of the three people in the room.

Yoongi closed his eyes and listened to the tune he composed along with Namjoon, the tune very special to him.

Soon the song ended, and he just waited for an answer from pdnim. He smiled softly, tapping the table lightly while he took out some papers from his bag.

Namjoon smiled widely and shook hands with pdnim, but Yoongi just didn't get what they were doing. He blinked in confusion and waited for someone to speak. For the first time, he hated that eerie silence.

"Umm, so you accept the deal...?"

Both pdnim and Namjoon looked at each other before breaking into a fit of laughter, Namjoon almost breaking the chair from bending back so much.