|35|

You sat down on the couch in the dark studio of his, trying to make out his figurine in the pitch black darkness of the studio of his.

Of course, the darkness was just so appealing in its own way, with some peaceful piano music playing the background. It was all so quiet, and then there was him who was working in a secluded manner even with his back showing to you.

You were busy fidgeting with your own fingers that you never noticed him pushing his chair being pushed back, his long slender fingers handing over coffee to you in an unusually attractive ceramic cup, with all those cute flower designs around the cup.

Like you expected, he's still full of those surprises to make your heart skip a beat.

"Chaeyoung met me the other day," He spoke while sipping his own beverage, you weren't sure what exactly it was. "She seems to be really peppy these days. What's the matter?"

You kept blinking for a long while to let yourself digest what he just said, and to properly digest the fact that he was sitting right beside you, extremely close.

And when I say extremely, it was extreme.

"Y-Yoongi? What are you doing?!" You squeaked out, utterly embarrassed at the way how your voice came out so vulnerable right in front of this guy. "Y-You're so close!"

And then his hand went around your shoulder to drag you closer to his chest, your arms awkwardly laying in his lap as he sipped his drink real loud right next to your ear. "I think I'm doing the right thing."

How in the world did that even feel right?

"Jimin and Chaeyoung are getting along finally..." He trailed off and when you tilted your head to his direction to discern what exactly his expression was about, you could clearly see his scrunched up face forcefully hidden behind whatever he was trying to show. "It will make sense only if we get back together, wont it?"

"Where are you going with this?" You retorted back with a brave tone, trying not to let your airy voice crack in anyway as you spoke with him. The ceramic glass was now shaking in your already trembling hands, and the way he tried pulling you close and wrapping his arm tighter around you didn't help in any way.

"What to do you, Miss Kim?" The name sounded so foreign, so repellent to you as you scowled back at him slowly. He seemed to be unfazed with what was going on with you, considering the fact that he was still lost in his own world and sipping that weird beverage of his.

"Yoongi, answer me." Now it was probably time, not only to question him about his actions right now but also be a bit straightforward with him. "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

The way his hands loosened a bit around your skin proved to you that your thoughts were right.

He was trying to make you hate him with his obnoxious behavior.

What a twist.

"Do you really hate me that much?" You voice cracked for real now, but he could only sigh in that irked manner and get up to march back to his designated seat.

You didn't know if you had to feel disgusted or relieved at what just happened, but the fact that you were smart enough to realize what he was trying to do made you want to be not so smart at times, sometimes being dumb may help you get closer to him.

Probably.

"Go back home," Was what you heard, and then he put his headphones on and continued doing his work in that deadly tranquility and the darkness which now felt so uncanny. You froze in you place, not bothering to move just because you didn't want to but a tear just slowly escaped from your eye.