|16|

"Groceries?"

Yoongi nodded. "Not just that, I need your help on buying clothes for me."

You gulped. "W-Why me?"

Yoongi stopped stirring his juice and glared at you, making you shrink in fear. You didn't understand what was wrong with him today, he was acting all strict like a father ever since he woke you up.

"I don't want to come. I'm tired." you mumbled as an excuse to sit at home and cry your heart out.

And Yoongi knew this, and that's why he made up a plan for today.

Mission : Make sure you aren't a cry baby for at least four hours. (And make sure you're not looking at the knife constantly).

"Yoongi, I don't want to bother you. Just leave me alone." and just like that, you wrapped the blanket around yourself and pretended to go back to sleep even though you weren't sleepy anymore.

"What if I tell you that Taehyung is coming home?" Yoongi mumbled while eating a grape.

You gasped, but stayed frozen in your spot.

How the hell did he know about Taehyung?!

"I—"

"Shut up and come Kim Y/N," Yoongi deadpanned and grabbed his coat already. "I'm giving you fifteen minutes, make sure you are ready by then otherwise no dinner."

And then you ran into the bathroom.

🌿🌿🌿

You stood there, staring at Yoongi as he started picking various shirts and jackets. You crossed your arms and leaned on the wall, ignoring your growling stomach for a really long time.

"How long?" you groaned and he glared back at you.

He threw a stack of shirts to you and went inside the trial room with a stack of his own. You stood there and held onto the shirts tightly, holding back your tears for an unknown reason.

The incidents which happened yesterday played very clearly in front of your eyes, you were scared for many things, for many known reasons and many unknown reasons.

You didn't realise that Yoongi slapped your cheek slightly to wake you from your reverie, all the people around you glared back at you since it looked like you were drooling over a plastic male figure wearing only a red boxers.

"Umm..." you felt your cheeks flushing badly, and you went to a corner to hide yourself before Yoongi grabbed you by the arm.

"You still didn't tell me how this shirt looks on me!" he whined.

This was so not Yoongi. You knew it.

"I thought we came out to buy groceries?" you retorted which just made him frown.

"Oh, now I know why you have such a disgusting fashion sense." he scoffed and grabbed another shirt from the counter nearby.

"Hey!" you slapped his arm and made him turn around. You observed him properly, and it wasn't that bad. Except that, the pants didn't suit the shirt he wore.

You instantly picked a black ripped jeans from somewhere along with a red silky shirt and blue denim jacket. He took the clothes and raised an eyebrow at your selection, your sole focus completely in choosing the clothes.

"Try this." you pushed him into the trial yet again, and he took a good five minutes to come back again and this time you were shocked by your own selection.

He was amazing.

The denim jacket added more sass to his figure, making him look more attractive. His messy red hair added more charm to his appearance, making him look like a smoking hot model.