|4|

You wake up to the sound of soft, gentle snores coming from someone, a sound so familiar yet so new and beautiful to your own ears.

You still keep your eyes closed, not wanting the morning light to enter your eyes so soon. You stretched your arms, your palms hitting the headboard gently and your legs kicking away the fluffy blanket you felt on your legs.

You brought your hands back to yourself and tried bringing your teddy bear closer to your chest, trying to hug it and sleep for some more time.

You found something squishy and nice, and you immediately pulled it closer to your face when you heard a groan and felt the Teddy shuffling.

Huh?

Your eyes snap open in a second and you are greeted with a wide eyed Jimin staring at you as if he saw somebody puking on his face.

"Waaaaahhhhhhh!" both of you scream and push each other at the same time. Both of you fell from the bed on either sides with a loud thud, and immediately clutched your elbow in pain.

"Can't you be a bit gentle?" you whine.

"Oh yeah, you were the one grabbing my face for a teddy!" he yelled.

You groaned and got up, your head already hurting because of the infinite number of drinks you drank yesterday.

"What happened yesterday..."

And you immediately widened your eyes at those words.

"You!" you yelled at him. "What happened?"

You checked yourself to see that your clothes were all in place, only your hair like a huge nest.

"Oh come on! I'm your friend! I wouldn't do anything like that, you pervert!" he yelped and grabbed his jacket which fell down on the floor.

You ignored him and went down to the kitchen to make some soup for your headache. After all that shit, you just wanted some break, a nice break but this wasn't expected.

"I've never seen you drinking like that Y/N, you drank like you've been drowned into it!" he sat down on the couch while you were busy preparing the soup.

"Well, I just... I just want to give up on life sometimes but, aishh whatever can we just do something else today?" you mumbled in an annoyed manner, which made Jimin to raise an eyebrow.

"Woah... Cool down lady." you found him patting you shoulder while bending over to grab a spoon. "What happened?"

You sighed as you prepared yourself to answer the question of the day. "Acting."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to see you. "What?"

"My mom wants me to try acting, now that I'm down with my studies." you mutter as if it's nothing.

Jimin scowls and pours some water in a glass, his frown deepening each second as he sipped his water. "That's, okay that's so stupid."

"I know right!" you whine as you pour the soup into the bowl. Your headache just becomes double as you keep thinking about it. "I just.... Arghhh I can't handle her anymore!"

"I guess you should start being independent, that will help." he suggests.

"I've tried!" you wave your hands up and down in frustration as he nods, trying to think of another option.

"Stay with me, I can help you."

"And live off your money, no thanks." you turn away.

There is a moment of silence between you both, and you wonder why he hasn't come up with another stupid idea of his. Usually he would convince you in some or the other way, but this time you know that something is going on.

"What?" you ask as he stares at you seriously.

"I've been waiting for this chance Y/N," he sips his drink and licks his lips, as if he was preparing for this.

"What?" you ask again, already sick with his exaggerating conversations.

"Run away. Go find an apartment for yourself."

You almost choke on your drink while his expression stays stern. Equanimous.

"I'm serious."