|3|

Yoongi sat down clumsily on one of the couches as the huge house was filled with flocks of people high on alcohol and dancing around like maniacs.

"How long..." he groaned and put his head back on the couch waiting for the party to get over soon.

"Jimin-ah..." he mumbled and looked around with sleepy eyes for that stupid friend who forced him to the fricking party.

He doesn't find him at all, so he just plans to pass out on the couch without caring about anyone around. He would probably just look like someone who drank too much alcohol, but he didn't care anymore right now.

His sleep was the most precious thing to him.

As he drifted off to dreamland, he felt a hand tapping softly on his arms, but he just ignored it anyway.

As if he knew it, the person who kept tapping began hitting hard on his arms to wake him up, and he just wanted to murder that person right now.

Finally he opened his eyes and saw Jimin stumbling and laughing like a lunatic, a bottle in one hand and some girl sticking close to him like a koala.

"Yoongi hyung..." he came closer to his face, Jimin's alcoholic breath irritating Yoongi.

"What the hell Jimin?" he scoffed. "What are you doing-"

Luckily in time, Yoongi moved his face away, making Jimin accidentally kissing his cheek instead.

"Jimin!" he yelped and slapped him, but he didn't seem to mind it as he chortled.

Yoongi pushed him back and stood up, trying to balance him in his arms, putting one hand around his neck and taking the bottle away from his hand forcefully and keeping it away.

"Yoongiiii~~~"

"Arghhh... This is why I hate parties" Yoongi mumbled to himself, while balancing the short guy.

"Hyung... Do you know that I love you??" Jimin pouted cutely and pinched Yoongi's cheek.

He scoffed and moved his face away from Jimin's face, while the younger just did all sorts of irksome acts.

"Control yourself Jimin, your room is almost there!" Yoongi growled.

"I love you.... You are so handsome!" he smiled cutely, showing his cute eyes smile.

"Yeah yeah, of course I am" Yoongi mumbled and pulled Jimin along with him.

"Yoongi hyung... Where is Y/N??" he whined and hugged Yoongi, startling him.

"Uh... Who's that?" Yoongi growled while taking slow steps and carrying the heavy weight on his shoulders, namely Park Jimin.

"Yah! Jimin-ah, what do you eat?!!" he yelled into Jimin's ear.

Jimin pushed Yoongi away and leaned against the wall, tapping his thumb on his chin and pretending to think.

"I eat... What do I eat? Hmm... I- oh Y/N!"

Yoongi turned around to see a young girl stumbling like Jimin and laughing along with some other girls.

"Y/N!!" Jimin yelled loud enough for anyone to hear. "C'mere!"

The girl yelled in response and walked towards them, stumbling and falling, and again grabbing something for support.

"Jiminnnnieeeee!" she came and hugged him tight while Jimin laughed cutely.

"Uh... Jimin" Yoongi pulled her away from him and tried to face him.

"Who are you?" Y/N frowned and stumbled again.

Both high on alcohol... Oh god...

He gulped and took Jimin away, his room just a few steps away. After that he could leave Jimin and go home to drown himself to sleep on his beloved bed.

But he didn't expect the next thing.

As he was slowly placing Jimin on his bed and making him sleep properly, he felt a throbbing pain on his arm.
He hissed in pain and turned around to see the same girl with a broken glass bottle and the drink splattered all over the place.

"What the hell?" he scoffed, the pain being immense because of the few glass pieces digging into his skin painfully.

"Ahh" he growled in both pain and anger, and the urge to kill the girl was too much for him.

Suddenly the girl passed out and fell into his arms, her body lifeless on his shoulders.

He just let her fall onto the bed beside Jimin, and left them both to sleep peacefully while he struggled with a bleeding arm.

"You both have to pay for this..." he gave one last look at the two figures lying on the bed, drifting off to dreamland.