|32|

Taehyung certainly didn't expect you to turn up in front of his doorstep.

"H-Hey..." he yawned loudly, covering his mouth with the back of his hand as he checked the time on the clock which was behind him. "It's still so early in the morning... any problem?"

You barged into his house abruptly, pulling him in and shutting the door. He was a bit stupefied by your act but he kept quiet the whole time you dragged him to his room.

Once you shut his door as well, you removed your denim jacket and threw it away in the corner of the room. "Kiss me, Taehyung."

His eyes widened, so wide he couldn't believe what was happening for once. "W-What?"

"You heard me right." you removed his shirt hastily, throwing it down on the floor and pushing him back on the bed while you took your sweet time to hover over him and look him directly in the eye.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" he cupped your face with his left hand, eyes turning soft but you didn't give him the chance. You crashed your lips against his, wrapping your hands around his neck and pulling him closer.

He did return the kiss, which was somewhat sloppy and soon the atmosphere turned hot. Your hands hastily roamed all around his bare chest now, but your still shut eyes had years welled up fully.

You weren't just crying, you were trying to tell yourself that you had to move on.

You felt his reluctant hands wrapping around your waist very slowly, pulling you closer to his chest. This was so new to you, considering the fact that you only restricted yourself to kissing.

You were literally forcing yourself, tormenting your poor heart to admit that this was the right thing to do.

"Just do it already," you spoke breathily in between the kiss, tilting your head to the side this time to deepen the kiss. It was a haze, mind fully filled with all sorts of hostile thoughts.

And Yoongi.

"Ugh, fuck this." you pulled away and removed the rest of the clothing on his body, and then almost baring yourself naked in front of him until a hand stopped you.

"Stop." his eyebrows were furrowed. "What's wrong with you?"

"Let me do it, I need this." you jerked his hand away and removed your shirt fully, now forgetting about insecurities and everything existing to to torment your muddled brain. He didn't stop you anymore, just letting you crash your lips to his once again.

However this time, he didn't touch you, nor did he kiss you back with the same vigor. Or maybe you felt like that, because it wasn't the same feeling and passion.

It wasn't Yoongi.

"Y/N―" he did stop you, trying his best to pry you away from him by your shoulders. He was getting lost in your deific scent and taste, but his mind told otherwise.

Tears flowed down, getting mixed into the sloppy kiss you both shared. Now his touch didn't make you flinch, it only boosted some perilous confidence in you. Something you didn't know, it just came over you.

"Seriously stop!" Taehyung pushed you away forcefully, but you were still on top of him, now opening your eyes to reveal the bloodshot and tear streaked eyes.

Taehyung gasped and pulled you into his arms immediately, the side of your face colliding with his bare chest. You didn't let yourself cry even now, however you were still shaking like hell in his hold.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked softly, caressing your now untied hair softly and pulling your face up to look into your eyes. "Please tell me, this isn't the solution."