|29|

"Hwasa."

Yoongi left the grip on his bag, letting it fall limp into the palm of his right hand as he watched her getting up and heading towards him with a smile he couldn't really decipher.

Ever so professional, she didn't change even a bit.

"How are you?" she expressed with interest, her eyes roaming up and down to observe the guy. Yoongi squirmed a bit because of the sudden encounter, but he knew better how to act in front of the girl.

"I'm fine, you look fine yourself." Yoongi completes for her, watching as she chortled shortly with her hand hiding her mouth.

She flipped her hair to the side, signalling him to sit down in front of her on the table to have some coffee. Yoongi obliged at first, crossing his legs and observing the girl's behavior and words.

Of course, he wasn't a fool.

"Long time no see, how's life?" she passed on his coffee after mixing some sugar of course. "I couldn't really forget anything about you Agust D."

"Please, I wouldn't really prefer that name presently." Yoongi scoffed quietly, spinning the coffee mug in his hand by the handle. He could see that she was very slacken at the moment, which was so not her considering the fact that she could literally take down any guy with just her fingertips.

She sure was, leaning back on the chair and crossing her legs in a relaxed manner, fingertips perfectly connected and placed gently on her thigh.

"Why are you back?" Yoongi came to the point after sipping his coffee three times, work long forgotten by now the moment he saw her. "I thought we were over?"

She stared at him with the same expression for some time until she finally looked away and bended towards her left to take out something from her bag.

Yoongi observed every single detail, and he also knew the fact that if she was ever so silent as such, it meant that something wasn't just problematic.

There was something more to it.

After fussing around her bag for a few seconds, she came up to his view and placed a small red colored pen drive in the center of the table, moving it forward for him to see it clearly.

"Thought that you would take some interest in seeing this." Hwasa mumbled and went back to the same sitting position again. "I could do it myself, just a gut feeling that I would probably need you this time."

"I can't just come back whenever you wish to, I'm a human and I have a life." Yoongi spat out coldly, still maintaining the same posture in front of her to make sure no one observed them.

"Yoongi," she cringed internally at the use of his real name. "This is serious. We need a professional hacker."

Yoongi looked at the device on the table for a few seconds before taking it in between his fingers and perusing it. He knew the girl for almost nine years until he decided to take a break from that lifestyle, but he could never forget the fact that if it's Hwasa telling you, it really meant something.

"Only thing I can tell you, is that this time it's in a bigger scale, and even more worse." she let out the last few words in a whisper, loud enough for him to hear and decipher.

"Min Yoongi, I need you to help me." her face scrunched up just as she muttered those few words, Yoongi smirking internally at her arrogance and pride still burning bright. "As much as I hate to say this, it's the only way I've found to do this mission."

"You make it sound like those English action movies," Yoongi smirked and placed the device on the table and slowly pushed it towards her. He could see her eyes turning dark just by that, as if she thought that he was going to decline the offer.