|20|

Yoongi's throat throbbed a little after clearing his throat so abruptly.

You were still in... his arms. The sight itself was so disturbing to his own eyes, but the fact that you seemed comfortable in his hold made his heart clench in a strange way.

His hands trembled as he tried to handover the sandwiches he made for you, he had no idea what came into him today morning, he started experimenting with whatever food items he found until he convinced himself that it looked like sandwiches.

But suddenly his gaze shifted towards you — how your light wavy brown cascading down till your arms, how your alluring hazel eyes shone under the sunlight, how your thin pink lips suddenly looked so cute, how your perfectly thick eyebrows were raised in shock whenever you spoke...

He didn't realise that he was slowly zoning out until he heard a snap of fingers right inf front of his nose.

"Man, what's wrong with you? You're leaning into her!" Taehyung scoffed and put his hand back to here it was.

Yoongi gulped and stepped back from her, as he was almost too close to her face. His face fumed with embarrassment, but he was able to hide it pretty well by clearing his throat again and covering his mouth with a fisted hand.

He finally gave the box of sandwiches to you, and you took it hesitantly. "Sandwiches." he just stated.

You blinked and then slowly opened the box to reveal three sandwiches lying there, and you assumed that it was filled with cream, cheese, cucumbers and some sort of green thing.

You gulped at first, because you hated such green stuff in anything in you ate, but since he made it specially for you, you forced a smile and took a bite.

"Baby you don't have to eat if you don't like it." Taehyung reassured you from your right and pressed your waist a bit, but you shook your head.

"Uh... It's fine I guess." you smiled wearily, but Yoongi was still skeptical.

He was freaking out, because he was afraid you might hate it. He really had no idea what he did to it, but he just assumed it to be edible enough to add it on the bread.

You took one last look at the crust and took a small bite, slowly eating the soft crust of the bread until it was done.

Both Taehyung and Yoongi stared at you, waiting for an answer from you. Yoongi looked like he didn't care, but he was seriously freaking out every second about your reaction.

He would brand himself as the worst cook ever for the rest of his life.

Taehyung was expecting you to just scoff and throw the box away in disgust, because the sandwiches looked extremely distasteful to his eyes. The green stuff popped out from between in a weird way, and it looked and the cucumbers were not at all chopped properly.

And the cheese was already melting, so he assumed that this guy intentionally put rotten cheese just to make you sick for longer.

But he didn't want that, he wanted his baby to be safe.

"Y/N I know it's -—"

"It's actually... Nice." you raised an eyebrow at how delicious it was.

Damn, the cheese.

That was the best part of it, and you didn't know what the green stuff was but it was just amazing to your tongue.

You found yourself craving for more, and you didn't mind the appearance of it anymore because it was moreish.

"Wow! I didn't know that you could cook!" you exclaimed happily before taking another bite of it. You took one and gave it to Yoongi himself, but he had his mouth open wide with shock.