|25|

We were like the sun and the moon,
Catching glimpses of one another,
Waiting for an eclipse.

Yoongi was swimming mindlessly in a haze of inexplicable euphoria, basking in the sweet scent of sea waves from you. Everything was soft, as if he was sleeping on soft cushions and pillows, completely surrounded by silence and darkness but your face just illuminated everything inside him.

His fingers trailed across the soft locks of your brown hair, your heavy breathing providing him and unknown warmth he never knew he needed. You closed your eyes, but he was wide awake, ready to just take the leap and go ahead.

Nothing could stop him, nothing would ever do that. He didn't want to think about what you had in mind, because the way you acted around him gave him small hints about you liking him.

Where is this going?

It was as if someone hypnotized him, putting some magical charm on him and controlling each and every move of his. But he didn't complain, he was loving every moment of this.

He leaned down, getting closer and closer to home, the dim lights from the screen illuminating for him to capture you and just escape into bliss. He didn't mind anything now, he didn't get embarrassed anymore for sitting on you lap, he didn't want to ruin this moment.

Is this love?

Whatever this was, he loved it. The way your breath was mixing with his, making you both breathe the same air, the way you trembled under his hold, everything was just astounding.

He gulped, he knew he wanted this, but did he really?

He leaned in closer, just few millimeters away and that's it. It would be done.

Somewhere deep down he knew he would regret this moment, he knew he would have to face consequences for doing something like this but he wasn't able to stop himself.

He went for it, forgetting everything now, ignoring everything and only focusing on you. Maybe this was what he really needed, maybe he could forget himself and let himself get lost into you, maybe he was waiting for this...

However, it was just for a second.

He was stopped, just a small jerk on his shoulder which snapped him back from his hazy reverie. He heard a faint whimper, and a soft sniffle making him frown and look at you instantly.

You weren't crying much, but he could see the tears running in your eyes. Your hand was placed on his chest, stopping him from going further, and he couldn't help but think that, maybe you didn't like this.

"This is wrong," you mumbled suddenly and pushed him a bit.

"W-What?" he stuttered nervously, trying to hold himself together.

"Yoongi," you sighed, pressing your lips tightly. "You're stressed."

And that was more than enough to tell him that you didn't want this.

All the embarrassment hit him straight in one moment, his head instantly ducked down to hide his deep blush although it was already dark in there. He stood up from your lap, situating himself properly and turning away so that you both didn't maintain any sort of eye contact.