|6|

It wasn't that easy as it was said.

You didn't run away exactly, but you just tried to find a proper apartment of your choice according to your budget before you announced your decision to your mom.

That is, only if you find a proper one.

"How long?" Jimin whined beside you, the car instantly roaring back to life as he pressed on the pedal.

"I don't know," you mumbled and searched for other options on your phone, before it was taken away by Jimin.

"Hey!" you whined and tried grabbing the phone away from his hand, but he seemed to just keep it away from you the whole time.

"I have an idea," He hid the phone under the pillow and faced you.

You glared at him and crossed your arms, waiting for him to spit it out. "What?"

He seemed to think for a while before he spoke out. "Nah, that's not gonna work. Forget it."

You widened your eyes and grabbed a nearby pillow to smack him on the head. "Tell me!"

"Calm down hot head, your just searching for a damn apartment!" He blocked all the pillows, and when you were trying to beat him with the palms, he quickly grabbed and pinned you down the couch. "Shut up, stupid."

You seemed to calm down but you were shocked looking at him on top of you. He quickly left the grip and sat back down on the couch, taking your phone out from under the pillow.

"Look, I'm telling you this won't work. Just go back to your own mansion." He mumbled and threw the phone back into your lap.

You stood up and faced him completely, eyes shooting daggers at him. "You're the one who gives the idea, and now you just tell me to go back?" You sigh with sarcasm. "No way, I will find an apartment, and that's it."

You seemed to be so immersed into your phone, that you didn't notice the smirk which was slowly forming on Jimin's face.

"I really have an idea." He mumbled again and leaned on the pillow while keeping his hand behind his head.

You noticed his posture and narrowed your eyes, knowing that it was all just an act.

But he didn't seem to understand your assumption.

"Yah! I'm serious!"

You chuckled and nodded for him to continue. "Okay, tell me."

He stiffened a bit before speaking. "Okay, so I have this friend who has a beautiful apartment, and I bet the cost is also reasonable..."

That intrigued you, and you tried to listen carefully. "And?"

"It's right near the university where you applied for your research..."

That was more than okay. "Wow, that's good!"

And then silence.

You knew there was a 'but' now.

"What now?" You became impatient after that long moment of silence.

"Why don't we meet him first?"

🌿🌿🌿

It didn't take a long time to reach that apartment, and to your surprise the location was also really good.

Everything was according to your preferences, but you wondered why Jimin was so doubtful about this.

All the while he kept telling about how you should convince the owner, and how you should agree to his terms and conditions.