|37|

Sometimes, life always gave the worst possible experiences to deal with, only making them feel like an addiction.

However twisted that thought was, that was the only thing running in Yoongi's mind at the moment. His lips were still on your closed eyes lids, not even a single movement other than that and your thumping heartbeat ringing in his ears.

It just made him feel more anxious than he was being right now. "Yoongi."

He just hummed back in response, his voice dropping down lower than imagined and vibrating against the delicate skin of your eye lids. It was strange, it was giving him the buzz just to stay there like that and do nothing.

He pulled back after a while, shutting his eyes and looking away. He didn't know what explanation to give for this, and he also knew the fact that you knew that. The only thing bothering him was the fact that, he wanted to do it again.

From his periphery, he could see you trying to hold your breath, trying to get back your senses as if you lost your mind just from that. Again, this thrill was something which fueled his desire to do it again, hold you again and just do whatever he wanted to do.

The fact that he did that to you just made him lose his breath himself. He knew deep down that he had no reason to despise you again, and yet his inner thoughts kept reigning over his thoughts, holding him back and forewarning him about everything he went through. "Hey."

They way you jerked towards him in response made him feel a bit guilty, but no way was he going to present himself to be vulnerable. "Let's go?"

He himself didn't have any idea why he was saying that, why he just said that. Maybe he just wanted her affirmation to go ahead, so that he could finally have some control over this. He knew he was losing himself around you, he was just going haywire when not needed but then he was back to questioning himself again.

You just smiled back and held his hand which was on the gear rod, taking it into your hands and keeping a firm grip on his pale hands. He raised a brow at that, not bothering to look back at you after that.

"The game has just started, Yoongi." You spoke back as he busied himself to start the engine again, trying to drown himself in that rather than your voice, but then your words just got stuck in his head and the next moment he knew what was going to happen.

"You still want me, don't you?" He spoke back as he pressed hard on the pedal, increasing the speed just like how you feared about it.

"Same applies to you, Min." You retorted back, folding your hands and looking away when you realized what he was trying to do. This time, Yoongi didn't stop himself from smirking, just stopping himself from laughing put loud. He could observe it in himself, his cocky side was slowly surfacing and for some reason he wasn't regretting it, he liked it.

He liked it when you got pissed.

Go back to the good old days, when he loved pissing you off like hell. Where did that go? He doubted himself whether he fell in love with you.

"I could literally hear the gears in your head turning man," You let out a sarcastic remark and turned away almost as soon as Yoongi turned his head to meet your eyes. "Shut up."

And surprisingly, he did. He didn't find another reason to talk, all he could do was stay quiet and cherish this one moment with you, even when he knew he would never ever admit it out loud that he enjoyed it.

He liked it. Scratch that, he loves being with you.

By the time he could even look back and apologize, you were fast asleep with your head leaning on the cool glass of the window. He smiled slightly at you, looking back at the road and thinking further.