Chapter 13 - Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

I mean don't get me wrong, I think geeks and all are not bad. I used to be a geek before Becky came.

I didn't want to be popular but she made me and Lizzie change little by little. Our backpacks turned into handbags, ponytails and messy buns turned into pin straight hair and fake curls, jeans turned into skirts, sneakers turned into high heels... what a nightmare.

But I finally found my safe place. I wasn't as fake as Becky, I was more... let's say... humble? Down to earth?

My clothes weren't as revealing as Becky's, and when they were, I cover myself up somehow, but Becky leaves it like that.

But the thing I don't understand is that out of the group, me and Daniel have always been the main attraction. Becky is the giggly one who's secretly a slut so surely she's the one who should get the attention right?

I think in a way, Becky's always been jealous of me, but I didn't know why. I didn't even want attention!

I preferred to be the one in the background, in deep thought about something that happened yesterday. But instead, I had to be the one right in the middle under a spotlight.

Daniel was a really cool, relaxed guy. He had blue eyes and brown hair, all the girls liked him. He was normally quiet and mysterious, which invited them in probably. But I liked him because of that. I didn't want to find out his secrets or not, but he was just a good guy to talk to.

I wish I was still a geek. I was pretending to be someone I'm not. Still am.

Maybe it's a good thing that Riley and Becky mated. Without her in the way, me and Lizzie might just be able to be ourselves again.

I sighed and looked at the door, ignoring Will's gaze burning into my skin. Max rushed in, looking baffled and carrying a huge radio. He put his bags and radio down then turned to us.

"Sorry I'm late guys." he apologised.

There was lots of 'I have places to be' but we were just joking, we all liked Max. Some people a bit more than others. And I'm talking about the girls.

Last year, one girl actually thought she had a chance with him and she put a flower and card on his desk... she's gone now.

The school, well any school anywhere, definetely frowned upon the idea. The girl, Stacy, was told to stay behind after class by Max and boy did that put a smile on her face.

But when she was sent to the principal's office, she was nowhere near smiling.

She got expelled, her parent's found out and they wrote it on her report or something. No one liked her anyway.

I don't think Max wanted her expelled, I think he just wanted her to see sense.

We were all glad she left, she was the one thing that was dragging our class down.

And in a way, I think Max was relieved too.

"Okay so I want you to get into groups of 6 and create a 2 minute routine. Okay? Go!" Max said.

We decided to stay in our own group but Will wouldn't budge.

"Go away Will!" I told him angrily.

"We all know you don't want that babe." he replied winking. I think I just hate him more now. He thought he was so cool and every girl wanted him.

"You don't know what I want you perv!" I was too tired to make a better comeback.

"Geez I'm going." he stated rolling his eyes and leaving. Grrrrrrrrrrr... I just felt like snapping any minute.

I crossed my arms over my chest and noticed Becky and Riley walking over.

"Hey! Can we join you guys?" Becky asked. Stupid Becky and her stupid voice. Everything was annoying me today.

"Yeah sure whatever." I said not really bothered by it. I just wished I was with Tristan right now. He'd make me feel alot better.

"So how about we go into pairs and create a dance altogether?" suggested Lizzie. We all agreed out of boredom but me because I just wanted to get this over with.

Lizzie was with Daniel, Becky with Riley and me with Cameron.

Max played the music from the radio he had brought in and we were all thinking of moves to do with it.

"How about this?" I said while stepping infront of Cameron, so that he was behind me, and taking both of his hands in mine. Then I twirled outwards but slid back in and Cam's hands were on my waist. I mean, we had to think of something so I might as well play along.

They all agreed and got into position. I then gave them the idea for the the boys to lift us up.

The music got faster and changed into Rn'B so we got into a group, 3 at the front spread out and the other 3 filling in the gaps at the back.

In the end, we had the best performance and the whole class had to copy it but I told them to do the Rn'B bit first.

When the session finished, I grabbed my bag and ran out the door and kept running, without looking back, until I reached Riley's house. Tristan was outside.

"Tristan!" I hugged him close while he held me tight.

"Scar." he mumbled against my neck.

"I missed you so much." I whispered, meaning it.

"I missed you too." he whispered back. As I was pressed against his rock hard body, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on under his shirt.

So when we let go off eachother, I couldn't resist but to trail my fingers down his perfectly sculptured torso, holding my breath while doing so.

I looked back up at him and his eyes had darkened. He picked me up and ran somewhere, I'm thinking his room.

I wriggled free and dragged him over to his room, I pushed him in and locked the door behind me. Then turned around to face him.

"You must have really missed me." he admitted, I laughed and walked over to him. I put my hands around his neck and brought his lips to mine. They were so soft, I thought he might be related to a bunny.

The kiss started to deepen as Tristan lowered his hands just below my butt. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist, my heart was racing with every second.

Wait, I need to go home. But I just couldn't stop what I was having with Tristan. I gripped his hair gently yet tightly and he moaned softly against my lips.

The door flew open and interrupted us. I turned around to give the person an annoyed look but froze solid when I realised who it was.

Mom?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sup.

A bit of a surprise there ^^^

And I finally got my Samsung Galaxy S2!! Now I can go on Wattpad on my phone too. =D

Thank you for reading.

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

Spread the story.

~Dusk2Dawn~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><