"Mr. Stark." Peter croaked. Everyone was confused.

"Tony? Why Tony?" Sam blurred out. Bucky smacked him at his tone.

"Well... ever since the airport thing Mr. Stark has basically been my father figure thing. I feel horrible for how I left him. He-He held me in his arms as I was fading away, and- and he always told me he wanted me to be better than him, but in that moment I was so weak, now I feel like I'll never get to make him proud."

Peter was crying now. Everyone hugged him tightly since they were crying too. They knew they would get out one day... they just didn't know when.

{•••}

Tony stood on the battlefield, surrounded by his original team, and others waiting on the sidelines.

Thanos was weak, but so were they. All of them were bleeding from multiple areas, and the only one who was still strong was Tony.

Tony looked at Thanos who stood there weak, but menacing. He knew he could take him down, but Thanos would have a good chance to kill him too. He needed to do what was best. He needed to save Peter.

That's the only thing Tony had been thinking about the past 6 months was getting Peter back. And he knew to do that he had to destroy the soul stone.

He looked over at Steve.
"Steve, listen, there's going to be a kid, Spiderman from the airport, his name is Peter. You tell him I love him and I couldn't be more proud of who he is. You tell him that I love him and I've always thought of him as my son. Tell him I'm sorry for leaving him too, but- but that at least I'll finally get to meet his Uncle Ben... and I forgive him, for whatever he probably thinks he did wrong, even though all he did was right."

Steve was shocked but retained the information. He watched as Tony flew at Thanos, and sliced the gauntlet hand off his body then several times in the chest. Thanos grabbed Tony and slammed himself into him, stabbing Tony over and over as well.

Thanos lay dead on the ground, and beside him, the one and only Tony Stark, arc reactor burnt out, the remains of the soul stone in his hand.

{•••}

Peter started to feel funny. A weird tingling. The others felt it too. Soon Peter was engulfed by a bright light and he felt solid ground under his feet.

He opened his eyes and saw that the others were already reunited.

Bucky was hugging Steve while they both cried.

Sam was with Rhodey, both of them smiling happily.

Wanda was with Bruce who kept reassuring her he would rebuild Vision.

Tchalla was with his younger sister and his mom.

Strange and Wong were hanging out like they were never apart.

Then there was Peter. All alone.

He looked for Mr. Stark, and when everyone saw him, they recognized him as Tony's kid.

Steve walked up to Peter and put his hands on his shoulders. Tony's body was already gone, they didn't want Peter to see that.

Peter looked up into the super soldiers pained eyes and knew what had happened. Tony was gone. He felt it.

Peter began to cry loudly and fell to his knees, while everyone looked away, their own tears for the boy falling too.

"Peter, Tony wanted me to tell you something, but I couldn't remember it all...." Steve said.

Peter looked up in horror. Then Natasha walked up.
"Don't worry, I recorded it. He loved you so much Peter." She said and walked away.

Peter pressed play on the recording and cried even more as Tony's message played aloud.

Soon enough, Peter had managed to melt everyone's hearts and they all surrounded him with hugs.

He cried for weeks, and they spent the time telling him it would be okay. Peter knew he couldn't be sad forever. There was work to do.

{•••}

A few months later and all was back to as normal as it could be. Peter kept a photo of him and Tony in his suit pocket at all times and he went back to being a better Spiderman than ever.

Even when Tony was gone, Peter spent everyday working hard to make him proud. He lived in the tower with the rest of the team and Aunt May figured out his secret. She was fine with it as long as he was safe.

Peter knew he would be okay. With the avengers on his side, there was nothing he couldn't do.

They called him their glue, so he called them his family.

It would always be...

Peter and his Superfamily

Oh my gosh. What an amazing experience writing this book has been! Thank you all so much for the support I've received on this book. I'm so sad to end it but I feel like the time has come.

However I will be starting a new story soon!!! I will put a message up when I have the first chapter! Thank you all so much for reading and I hope to see your comments in my next book because I love them all!
~Taco