"What? What is it?" Pan asked as he carelessly dropped the piece of wood in his hand and placed all his concentration on Felix. "What is it? Did something happen to Clara? Is she hurt?" Pan spoke quickly.

Felix was immediately stunned as he stared at Pan with furrowed eyebrows. He was taken back by Pan's sudden concern over Clara.

"No" he simply said as he continued examining Pan, "We just need to plan the next hunting trip" he stated.

"Ok" Pan said as he cleared his throat and calmed down a bit. Felix turned his gaze to the group of lost boys at the far left and gave them a single nod as a signal to come.

The lost boys began approaching the two till they eventually joined them around the campfire.

"Alright, let's get this over with" Pan sighed as he seemed not in the mood, "What are we missing?" He asked.

"We need fresh water" one of the lost boys said.

"Alright, bring back as many buckets of water as possible" Pan ordered, "What else?" He asked.

"We are running low on white meat" Felix stated.

"Leave that to me" Pan stated, "I will make a trip to earth and bring back more live chickens to never land" he stated. "What are we missing as well-oh right! Before I forget, I need five lost boys to go east, we need dreamshade" he said with a focused look.

Even though he was planning the next supply trip, his full focus was on something entirely different: Clara.

He could not get her out of his mind. When she isn't around, the only intention Pan develops is killing her but when she is in his sight, those intentions vanish. As if he is two different people; both Peter and Pan.

He had hurt Clara before and made her suffer, yet a simple punch that caused her cheek to bruise made Pan flinch like he had just hurt his own self. Why didn't that happen before? Because the magic that prevents Pan from killing Clara was getting stronger; he himself knew it.

"What about weapons?" A lost boy inquired, interrupting Pan's thoughts.

"We have enough wood" Pan stated, not removing his gaze from the fire.

"What about ropes?" Felix asked.

"Yes, ropes. Have three lost boys travel west and snatch us a few vines-"

In a sudden Pan was hit in the head by a hard-covered book. He promptly stood up in confusion and started glancing around for the source. Where did it come from?

More things were being tossed at him and the lost boys. What was going on? Where they under attack by soap bars and books?

Pan quickly looked upward and saw various things being tossed out of Clara's window.

"What is it now?" he groaned in annoyance. He quickly teleported to her room to find it a complete mess. The sheets were off the bed, the drawers and dressers were totally opened, and all that she owned was basically on the floor.

"You're making a mess" Pan stated. Clara promptly gasped for she was surprised at his sudden appearance.

"Ok" she said, not caring about what he said. She turned around once more and continued rummaging through the drawers.

"What's going on with you?" Pan asked inquisitively.

"I lost something I got from earth" Clara stated while continuing her search.

"What is it?" he asked.

"A necklace. It's a stone and it is blue and it has a long-"

"I didn't ask what it looked like, I honestly couldn't care less" Pan expressed. Clara groaned in annoyance. "It's only a necklace, no big deal" he expressed.