Dark, Dank, Disgusting Swamps

Start from the beginning

"Umm what?" Nico rolls his dark eyes and takes my hand. He feels solid. He feels real.

"Put your food down come on. Newbie." He says excitedly. Sure enough there's a large crowd gathering around down the hill. Nico pulls me along with him and we take off for the crowd elbowing our way to the front. Nobody seems to mind. In fact nobody seems to notice us at all.

"That's Leo and this is Frank." My brother and Annabeth stand side by side and are pointing out their friends to the dark haired girl.

"Hephaestus?" The girl asks staring at Leo.

"Was it the gadgets." This is strangely familiar.

"Hey Percy what's going on?" He doesn't turn when I call him. I glance at Nico and find that he isn't standing next to me anymore. "Nico?" I question glancing around the crowd, but he's gone or he was never here. I move around my brother and his girlfriend to get a good look at this new girl before I realize it's me. I'm standing there. That's why it seems so familiar. The crowd turns and faces me then, me me not the me in the middle.

"Prophecy." They echo.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"You are not one of us." That's just Percy this time. I back up a little scared but the crowd has closed ranks around me and I can't break free. "Not one of us." The crowd repeats.

"I..I.. My dad! Poseidon!" I stutter out.

"Prophecy." The repeat.

"You shall find in her in the eagles wake." Jason speaks above the rest as they begin to chant in hushed tones.

"And all should quake, for fear." Annabeth continues this cold look on her face.

"She holds more power than she knows how to wield." Percy finishes. I think that's it because they stop chanting and nobody speaks. Then it's like I'm watching them shed their own skin because they rip apart in front of me and there stand these blackened gross figures. They attack and I scream.

Jolting awake and breathing heavily like I've just ran a marathon, I gasp for air and look at my surroundings. "Cool it girly. You're fine." A voice says. Panting I turn looking straight at Thialia who is flexing out her right arm and testing her fingers. I get the feeling she might do that for the rest of her life.

"What the hell.." I mutter finding Nico, Hazel, Jason and Percy all splayed out in different ways on the ground. Percy is the one closest to me and he's sitting up staring at me.

"You alright?" I take a couple deep breathes before answering.

"Yeah umm. Where are we?" I feel.. Tiny. Everything is big. I mean we weren't any smaller just the place we were in was meant for well.. A giant. Moss and gray rugs covered the black floor like someone was trying to cover it up. There was a bed big enough for half of of the Camp back home to sleep in and giant bags filled with plants, what looked like meat and leather hanging from the dome shaped ceiling. Off to the side Nightwing was nestled next to a roaring fire and way off in the corner was a sheep pen.

"Either we're in a horrible version of the ride Small World or still in Tartarus and in a giant.. House?" I finished rubbing my head.

"Small world?" Jason repeats.

"Disneyland." I say confused.

"What's Disneyland?" I stare at him in shock.

"Back to the topic. Are you ok?" Percy repeats. I don't listens though.