Chapter 11: The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

He unlocked the powers of the chosen one as he looked at Cinder that he wanted to kill her. Y/N looked at Ruby.

Y/N: *angry* Ruby... Is that ship is abandoned?

Ruby: *slowly nods*

Y/N: Good.

Y/N glares at the abandoned ship as the ship exploded and the grimm dragon froze in shock while Cinder is shocked on what happened.

Cinder: *shocked* He's- He's the chosen one....

Now...

His roar was heard throughout the whole city of Vale. Everyone stopped moving, including all the hunters, huntresses, the white fang, the nemesis clan, and the grimms heard the roar, the roar of fury of a loved one being taken away and it was concentrated a single person on the evacuation zones.

Cinder was shaking and it made her terrified, knowing that she crossed the borders. She had the fall maiden powers, but this is completely beyond than hers, and that power belongs to Umbrella, who awakened the ancient power of the chosen one on his blood.

Y/N is radiating fury, anger, power and he's completely changed. His girls were shocked as well, knowing that he became the chosen one. He is still looking at Cinder that he wanted to make her suffer. His suit was destroyed due to the immense heat and power flowing on his body.

 His suit was destroyed due to the immense heat and power flowing on his body

Y/N: *angry* I will never forgive you Cinder.

Cinder trembled at those words, knowing she did something that triggers his inner power. Y/N looked at Yupia's body, lifeless as the arrow pierced her armor. This sight makes Y/N's heart ache as he walks towards Yupia's body and kneels.

Y/N: Come back...

Then Y/N closed his eyes as his aura was powering up as green aura was starting to form on his body.

Y/N opens his eyes as he proceeds to kiss Yupia and proceeds to shift down where her heart was and it was above her left breast and sank in it

Y/N opens his eyes as he proceeds to kiss Yupia and proceeds to shift down where her heart was and it was above her left breast and sank in it. Cinder is pondering what the hell is happening while the girls where blushing madly on what he's doing.