Chapter 43

Zoe Franta

I couldn't think of the words to say. Why would she think that is true? Why would someone try to frame me like that? This is all just to confusing. So many questions are running through my mind right now that are probably going to end up unanswered. I realized I haven't said anything in a few minutes, and I sighed. 

"Why would you do this to me?" Eva shouted, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I thought we were friends, but apparently not! You're just a backstabbing bitch that is a sad excuse for life!" Well that hurt. 

"Eva I-" I tried to start, but she rudely cut me off. 

"Save it! Don't talk to me okay! The picture was taken right where you were standing too! I thought we were best friends, sisters, but really you are just a selfish bitch who is trying to bring me down! Just please never ever talk to me again. Goodbye." Eva finished ranting, walking out of my bedroom door. 

I broke down, just broke down crying. I'm such a mess. I was curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth as I kept replaying the events that had just happened. It was hard, I couldn't believe she thought I would do something like that. It just amazes me. I got up and went over to my bed, getting under the covers and crying. I feel so exhasted physically and emotionally right now. I ended up crying myself to sleep tonight.

***

I woke up and looked over to where Eva slept. The bed was perfectly made and nothing had been touched. Eva didn't come back in here last night. My face hurt from the dry tears, and I still felt really weak and tired. I went on Twitter and saw that I was getting a lot of hate. I found the source. 

@realevadillon what do you do when your best friend turns into a backstabbing bitch? 

Are you freaking serious? Okay that wasn't cool. I decided to tweet something out myself. 

@realzoefranta hahaha yeah that's right the backstabbing bitch didn't even get to explain herself. learn the whole story before tweeting something out. 

I was beyond mad. I think I should talk to Connor about it, I mean maybe he could help me with this. I left my room and walked over to Connor's, knocking on the door. Connor didn't reply, but I think I heard his shower running so I walked down to Jc's room. 

"Jc?" I asked. 

"What do you need? I don't have time to talk right now." Jc stated. 

I didn't even answer, I just walked away. Maybe Kian will have time to talk to me. I went down to his room and knocked, but Kian just groaned,"Go away. I don't want to talk.''

Well okay then. Maybe I can talk to Ricky if Eva hasn't gotten there first. I saw Eva still passed out on the couch and so I went to Ricky's room. I knocked on his door but he didn't answer. I then realized that his car wasn't here. Maybe Sam or Trevor could text? 

To: Trevor🎤
Z- Do you have time to talk?
T- No sorry 

I groaned, now trying to text Sam

To: Sam😎
Z- Sammmmm
Z- Hiii
Z- what's happening?
Z- Sammm why u no reply?
S- Zoe stop spamming my phone. I can't talk. 

Well then. Now I don't know what to do. I'm so lost and hurt right now. How could any of them not be able to talk? Now that I think about it though, all of them have been kind of distant from me except for Connor and Ricky, but we haven't talked much. I sighed, going back upstairs to my room. I opened up my computer lid and sat down on my bed, putting my earbuds in my ears, going on YouTube. I need to do my video actually. This weeks theme was fan week, so I was going to go onto Omegle and surprise fans. I took my earbuds out and set up all the camera equipment I need and then clicked the record button. 

"Hey guys, Zoe Franta here! So if you didn't already know, this week is fan week! So for fan week, I will be going on Omegle secretly and typing my name in. I will do text and video, and then after a little bit I will tweet it out! So let's just get into it!" I said, then stopped recording. I got on my computer and went into text, placing my name into the search bar and clicking text. I got the first person. 

Stranger- Hello
You- Hi! So I see you like Zoe?
Stranger- Yes! I absolutely adore her! 
You- What would you do if you ever got her in a chat like this?
Stranger- I would probably die. I actually started watching her channel before I found out she was adopted by Connor and all of that!
You- Awe! Well this is Zoe right now and that is so cool knowing that you watched me before you found out Connor adopted me!
Stranger- No way! OMG IF THIS IS REAL IM SCREECHINFGJDFKDG
You- It's real and I can prove it! What's your twitter name?
Stranger- @supahfrantabae
You- Followed! Well I have to go meet other fans now but it was nice talking to you! Also keep this a secret until I tweet this out! I'm secretly on here right now!
Stranger- Okay and will do! My lips are sealed! Bye Zoe! Tysfm this literally means the world to me!
You- No problem! Have a great day!

I stopped our chat and did about twenty more before going over to video. Meeting everyone and seeing their shocked faces just made my day. It feels nice knowing that some people still support me. I actually had someone ask me about that and I explained what really happened and she was just so nice about it! I then went on Twitter and tweeted something out about it. 

@realzoefranta hey guys guess what? I'm on Omegle! Just search 'Zoe Franta' on video and I will try to meet as many as possible!

I met so many people on Omegle tonight, and just seeing everyone's surprised faces and girls start fangirling over me just make my day. I never ever thought I would come this far, and I'm just blown away at how so many people support me! I edited my video which took a few hours and then pulled out my phone, going through my contacts. My finger landed on one that made me smile big as I hit it, then hitting the call button.

 "Hi Hayes." I said, sounding happy. The truth was though, I was. I feel like Hayes is the only person I have left that will listen to me and actually acknowledge me. 

"Hey Zoe." He said, almost worried? 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"Well... uhm.... this is kind of hard to say." Hayes stuttered. 

"What are you saying?" Oh man I'm pretty sure I know what he's going to say. Please don't say it, please. Don't do it Hayes.

"I think maybe we should break up."