Chapter 29

Sam Pottorff

I decided that today would be a nice day to use my penny board. I got ready and then grabbed my penny board, heading outside. I rode down to the local park, where I would usually ride. I was looking out into the distance, I didn't even notice a girl texting on her phone in front of me. I accidently ran into her and she fell down. I quickly helped her up. She was beautiful.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No, it's fine. I shouldn't have been so focused on my phone." She said, brushing herself off. 

When she looked up, she gasped. "Sam Pottorff?" She asked quietly. 

"That's me. Are you a fan?" I asked. 

"Definitely. Your videos make me laugh." She said, smiling. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Big time. I'm not one of those creepy girls that stalk your every move though." She said. 

"Well that's good. I have to go now but I could give you my number and take you out somewhere to make it up for running into you." I offered. 

"Okay, that would be awesome. By the way, my name is Emily." Emily said. 

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I complimented, putting my phone number in her phone. 

She texted me and I saved her number. We had to go our separate ways, but I got a hug right before I left. Today was officially the best day ever. 

Ricky Dillon

I was going out today to take a girl I met to the local fair. Her name is Alice and I met her when I was at Walmart with everybody. She was a fan and asked for my picture. I thought she was really pretty. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight on the ferris wheel. I was so excited about this. I got ready and got in my car, driving to Alice's house. I got there in about ten minutes. I got out and knocked on her door. She answered the door after a minute. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I really hope she says yes to becoming to my girlfriend later today. I grabbed her hand and opened the passenger door for her. I then went around to my side and got in. I drove off to the fair and we got there in about fifteen minutes. I got out of the car and quickly went over to Alice's side, opening the door for her. 

"Thank you." She said. 

"No problem." I replied. 

We walked up to the entrance where you buy the tickets to get into the fair and also the wristbands to go on all of the rides. Once we got up to the front of the line, I had my money out and ready. 

"Two tickets and two wristbands." I said. 

"Ok, your total is $58.65." The man answered. 

I handed him three twenties and said,"Keep the change."

"Thank you." The man replied, handing us our tickets and bracelets. 

"I could have paid." Alice said, frowning. 

"So? I wasn't going to let you pay." I replied. 

"Thanks." Alice said. 

We walked around, riding all of the different rides. We saw one called The Zipper. You were put into a little cage, and it went upside down a lot and you could even get flipped multiple times in a row. It looked like it could be fun. Alice wasn't so sure though. I eventually did convince her to come on it with me. We got in line and waited. After about five minutes, we were put in one of the cages and locked up. The way you were put in it was to where you were almost sitting, but still standing too. When they closed the and locked the cage, you had bars close to you that you hold on to. I could tell Alice was nervous, so I put my hand over hers. The ride started to move again. It stopped when we were slightly above the spot we were just in. They had to fill the last cage and then they would keep the ride running for two minutes before they started unloading and reloading.The ride was really fun, and Alice enjoyed it.

We did a couple of other rides and played some games. I won Alice a teddy bear at one of the games and she loved it. It started to get dark so I took Alice over to the ferris wheel. We got on in a about five minutes and I waited until we were at the top. 

"Alice, you are so beautiful and your personality is perfect. Heck, you're perfect. Will you be my girlfriend?" I confessed to her. 

"Ricky, I would love to." Alice replied. 

Yes! I finally have my perfect girl. The ride started moving again and Alice cuddled into my side. It was officially the best night ever. 

Kian Lawley

Today I am planning on hanging out with an old friend of mine. Her name is Caitlin. She has long dark brown hair, green eyes with yellow specks in them, and she is 5'6. She was my best friend from high school, and since I've become YouTube famous we don't really get to hang out as much as we did back then. She moved to Florida, and I moved out to California. She is coming all the way from Florida to come and see me. She is staying for a week at the O2L house with me. 

I heard my phone go off and it was my notification that told me to go to the airport to go pick up Caitlin. I smiled and went downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and went outside, getting in the car and driving off to the airport. I got there in about twenty minutes, and I parked and got out. I walked into the airport and stood there, waiting for Caitlin. 

"Kian!" I heard a voice say, a voice I recognized all too well. 

"Caitlin!" I said, turning around and hugging her. 

Her hair looked like it got longer, her eyes brighter. She also looked a little bit taller. We walked over to luggage claim and she got her bags. We walked out of the airport and into my car. I drove over to Starbucks, remembering that she loves Starbucks. She squealed and we got out of the car, going inside with me right behind her. She ordered a Vanilla Bean frappe and I got a Java Chip without coffee. We got our drinks and got back into the car, going back to the house. 

"Thank you so much Kian!" Caitlin said. 

"No problem!" I replied, smiling. 

"So, who lives with you?" Caitlin asked. 

"Connor, Ricky, Jc, Connor, Connor's daughter Zoe, and Ricky's daughter Eva." I replied. 

" Ricky and Connor have a daughter?" Caitlin asked. "Good for them."

"They do, both adopted." I replied. 

The rest of the car ride was us singing to We Can't Stop, Summertime Sadness, Fancy, Problem, and Summer. Once we got home, I helped Caitlin bring her bags up to my room. We had an air mattress that she was going to sleep on every other night. We were going to trade off the bed but the air mattress is comfy so I don't really care. After we had everything set up, we watched movies and played some video games for the rest of the day.