Chapter 21

Zoe Franta

We got to Walmart and Ricky stayed in the car while the rest of us got out. We walked in and immediately turned on our cameras and started vlogging. 

"Hey guys, it's Zoe. Today I am here with Trevor, Eva, Tyler, and my new friend Kendall." I started, filming each of them real quick so they knew who I was talking about. "We are currently at Walmart and we are going to play hide and seek! It is going to be fun and our goal today is to get kicked out. Ricky is out in the car because he is going to have to come back in after we get kicked out to get the stuff we need for a challenge video all of us are doing tomorrow with a possibility of three guest stars. Leave a comment down below who you think that might be. Anyways, we are heading over to the toys where we are going to explain the rules. We are all just going to use the clip from me explaining the rules." I said, stopping the camera. 

Trevor and Kendall were done, but Tyler and Eva were finishing up. We all got to the toys isle and I turned my camera back on, filming everybody. 

"Okay the rules are you can hide anywhere except for the bathrooms or restricted areas, you can group up into teams to try and find someone, do not say where you are hiding to another player, do not hide in the same place, do not blow up the store, and last but not least do NOT eat the television remote controls over at the t.v place. That tip was brought to you by Nash Grier.'' Eva explained. 

"Okay." We all chorused. 

"Who is counting first?" Trevor asked. 

"I want to!" Eva said. 

"Okay, Eva is counting then. Go into the girls bathroom to count. Stay in there for five minutes so we can find a place to hide." Kendall said. 

"What if someone tries to kidnap me?" She asked. 

"Vlog the whole time you're in there." I said. 

"Fine." She said, walking to the bathrooms up at the front of the store. 

We all grabbed our cameras and started going in opposite directions. I saw the huge ball pit where they kept all of the big bouncy balls. I smirked and showed the camera and then climbed up to the top and got in, surprisingly not knocking any balls out. I shut my camera off and got comfortable in my spot. There was no way in hell they would find me. I was literally in the middle. I pulled out my phone and turned it on the lowest brightness setting, then unlocked it. I texted Eva and asked her if she was looking. She said yes. I heard her voice a few minutes later with what sounded like Trevor. 

"How did you find me so easily?" Trevor asked. 

"It wasn't that hard. You were hiding with the chocolate, quite badly may I add." I heard Eva say, laughing. 

"Yeah yeah." Trevor said.

They walked away from where they are hiding and I went back to what I was doing on my phone. I could hear them walking back and forth, more people added to their search group. I eventually heard all four of them along with two other girls. I didn't recognize the voices. 

"It's so nice to see you! I haven't seen you in forever!" I heard Trevor say. 

"You too! So we are looking for Zoe?" One of the girls asked. 

"Yep. Let's go find her." Trevor said, all of them walking off. 

They are literally right in front of me and they don't even realize it. I tried my best to not laugh or move as this was getting pretty funny now. About ten minutes went by of me just sitting on my phone when I heard the pager go off. 

"Zoe Franta, your friends are looking for you, please come to the back of the store." I heard a voice say on the intercom. 

I groaned and got out of my place, running to the back of the store. Party poopers. When I got back there, I saw all of my friends plus the two girls standing there smirking. Eva was holding a pager and smirking. 

"Found you." She said simply. 

"Fan ta dig. Jag hatar dig så jävla mycket just nu du jävla slyna och röv. Du också Ty för jag vet att du knullar en del av det!" I screamed at Tyler and Eva, earning confused looks from everyone except from Tyler, Eva, and surprisingly Kendall. (F*ck you. I f*cking hate you so f*cking much right now you f*cking bitch and ass. You too Ty cause I know you were f*cking part of it!)

"Det var inte bara dem, hjälpte jag dem ut. Jag visste koden. De fick idén i alla fall. Du låter som PewDiePie men med svordomar." Kendall said. (It was not just them, I helped them out. I knew the code. They got the idea anyway. You sound like PewDiePie though with the swearing.)

"Whatever. Let's play another game. Who are they though?" I asked, motioning to the two girls. 

"Oh, this is my best friend Ronnie and her best friend Lily." Trevor said. 

"Nice to meet you guys." I said, smiling to the two girls. 

Ronnie had ombre hair with the tips blonde and her hair went down to her waist. She had hazel eyes and looked to be no taller than 5'2. Maybe about 5'? Lily had brown hair that went down to the middle of her back. She had brown eyes and she looked about 5'2. 

"We need to get kicked out." I stated simply. "Any ideas?"

"We can't get kicked out again because we are going home with my mom." Ronnie said. 

"You guys should sleep over if it is okay with Connor." I said. 

"I can't, I'm going to Disney tomorrow." Lily said, frowning. 

"I'm not doing anything tomorrow. I will. We have to take Lily home and then get my stuff then I can if it's okay." Ronnie said. 

"Awesome." I replied. "Let me call Connor." 

I pulled my phone out of my butt pocket and unlocked it, going into my contacts list. I found Connor's and opened it, clicking on the call button. He answered after the fifth ring. 

"Hey Zoe." He said. 

"Hey Connor, could I have one more friend sleep over?" I asked. 

"Who is it?" He asked. 

"Trevor's best friend who is now my best friend." I answered. 

"Fine, but if there are any problems only two people over for a sleepover at a time." Connor said  hesitantly. 

"Thanks Connor! You're the best." I said, hanging up and smiling. 

"I'm guessing he said okay?" Ronnie asked. 

"Yep!" I said, cheering a little. 

"Okay, I'll go tell my mom. We had to get back to her anyways. I have Trevor's number so I'll just come back here." She said. 

"Okay. We have to buy some stuff for pranks that we are going to pull tomorrow anyways. You're joining a challenge video we are all doing tomorrow by the way and I'll get your number later." I said, smiling. 

"Sounds good, see you in a bit." She replied, walking away with Lily. 

We went around and got a cart, putting everything we could find that would be good for a prank in the cart. We also got nine bottles of milk, and different food coloring for each of them. We called Ricky and he came in and got in line to pay for everything. He handed me the car keys because we were planning on getting kicked out. He now knows about the pranks and he is helping us instead of Jc. Ronnie rejoined us and we accidentally knocked over a sales rack goofing off. We got kicked out and so we all went back to the car. Ricky was there a few minutes later and he pulled up two seats in the back so we all got our own seats. He put everything in the back and we went back home. By the time we got back, it was almost 10:00 and all of us were tired. We all edited our vlogs and posted them, then fell asleep in my room. Tyler had the top bunk, Trevor had the bottom bunk, and us four girls took my bed, which surprisingly fit us all.