Chapter 7

Zoe Franta

"Welcome to your new home Zoe Franta." Connor said, smiling a wide smile at me. 

I couldn't help myself. I carefully put my stuff down and gave him a hug. I still couldn't believe this was happening. Let's just hope they keep me. Connor hugged back and I smiled. I couldn't help it, it just happened. I was so excited. As I bent down to pick up my bag and skateboard, I felt a sharp pain above my stomach. How could I be so careless? I forgot to take my pill this morning! 

"Kian, pill, forgot." I got out through the horrible pain shooting through me. 

I will be fine for a little bit without it, but then it can start hurting at a random time and stay until you have a pill. I saw Kian walk over to me with the pills while the boys took my stuff in. I took the bottle from Kian and felt two pills fall onto my hands. I quickly placed them into my mouth and swallowed them. It became easy for me to not have anything to wash it down with since I've had it for such a long time now. 

"You ok?" He asked me. 

"Yeah. I can't believe I forgot to take it earlier. It's just a sharp pain until you take it. They work pretty fast." I said, noticing Connor was back out here. "Thanks Kian." 

I walked over to Connor and he smiled at me. He led me inside and I saw the living room. I took a look at the dining room and kitchen and Connor showed me everything else on the first floor. I was in love with this house. Connor then led me up the stairs and showed me which room was whos. 

"And now, your room. I hope you like it." Connor said, opening the door to the room across from his. 

It was gorgeous! There was almost like a loft bed to my left that had a bed on the bottom, and you could climb up to the top and it could be used as a bed, but was like a small couch. Across from it was a huge t.v. Next to the bed was a vanity station that had a really cool loft sorta chair to it with the simple makeup; eyeliner, blush, EOS, mascara, lash curler, lipstick stain, and lip gloss. It was perfect. There was a rug in front of it that finished off the look. The closet was decorated with the matching 'theme' of the room, different shades of purples. It had little squares on it and it was a walk in closet. Over on the other side of the room, I noticed four spiral stairs that led up to a small ledge that had a queen sized bed on it, drawers and cabinets holding it up to make the ledge. There was a small work area on it with an Apple computer, and a small workspace for I'm guessing school. Hopefully I can be homeschooled. I'm still not done. I didn't notice this before but there were maybe four stairs hiding behind the closet that I went over to. I climbed up the stairs and saw that it was a bathroom. There was a bathtub/shower, toilet, and sink. It was perfect. I walked back downstairs and hugged Connor again. 

"It's perfect!" I exclaimed, smiling. 

"I was hoping you would like it. Those bunks will come in handy tomorrow." Connor said. 

"I'm gonna need some popcorn. There's gonna be a fight over the top bunk." I claimed, laughing. 

"Done." he said, showing me the mini refrigerator under the ledge with my bed on it that I didn't even notice.

The cabinets were for food, and there was also a small microwave that could be plugged in. This was like my dream room. It's so cool how everything was put together. I smiled so wide that I'm surprised my face didn't hurt. 

"Oh yeah, we got some clothes for you ahead of time." Jc said. 

"How? Did you know the age group you were adopting?"

"Yep. They are size twelves. We wanted a twelve year old girl at first, but you just really stuck with us. You seem small enough to be able to fit into the clothes." Connor said. 

"Probably. I fit into size eight shorts." I said, laughing. 

"Really?" He asked. 

"The strechy kind for workouts or something. They fit me almost perfectly. It's supposed to go down to an eight year olds knee, but it goes up to me about mid-thigh. It works out I guess."

"Yea. Ok well I'll let you try them on. If we need any size adjustments just let me know, and we didn't buy a lot. Just a few pairs of clothes until we can go to the mall. We will be downstairs when you are done." Connor said. 

"Ok. Thanks again!" I said. 

"No problem." Connor replied, walking out of my room and closing the door. 

I walked into my closet and saw the four pairs of outfits in there along with my suitcase and bag from Apple. I quickly hung up all of my clothes, which were basically gym clothes, and then took a look at the clothes that they bought. There was an off the shoulder shirt that said I woke up like this, a 5SOS tank top that said 5SOS in a galaxy circle, a pink chiffon sequin and jewel dress, hello kitty lace pajamas, beach dream leggings, Hollister low-rise short shorts, a pair of supras with a dripping paint design, galaxy coverse, sandals with a cool design, and TFIOS quoted shoes. 

Seeing the TFIOS quotes I may or may not have screamed. What freaked me out the most was that the shoe size was my size. I am in love. I heard my door open and saw Jc come in. 

"Are you ok?" He asked. 

"No! I can't even right now!" I said. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"TFIOS SHOES!" I squealed. 

"You sound just like Connor." He said, causing me to laugh.

"Well, I do have my talents!" I spoke, laughing. 

"Ok. Well it's 9:00 right now so I'll let you get ready for bed. You must be tired." Jc said. 

"I am." I agreed. 

"Goodnight." Jc said. 

"Goodnight." I said back, as he walked out of my room. 

I grabbed the hello kitty pajamas and changed into them, placing my dirty clothes in the hamper and then climbing the stairs and climbing into my bed. I grabbed my phone and opened up our chat.

To: Eva My Main🌸⚡️⛄️❤️,Tylah Gurl❤️❄️⭐️

Z- I'm going to bed right now. I'll text you guys the address tomorrow and you can come over whenever. 

E- K. Goodnight bae. 

T- Goodnight. I will be over as soon as I get the text. 

E- ^^

I smiled and plugged the phone charger into the outlet, then plugging my phone in, going to sleep for the first time in this house.