Chapter 41

Zoe Franta

We all had our cameras out, filming the reaction. Can I just say that the fake butt implants being used are killing me. Basically what they all did was walk up to random strangers and claim that they are the Kardashian's and they asked if they could get a selfie.

"Hi we're the Kardashian's and we are famous! Do you want a picture with us?" Ricky went up to a random stranger and asked.

"Sure?" The older lady said, confused.

"Thank you." Ricky said, doing a duck face and fixing his weave as he calls it. Everyone else posed and I was trying so hard not to laugh as everyone was staring at them.

"Well that was awkward." Trevor said as we walked away.

"Um yeah it was." Sam agreed.

"Oh go up to those girls over there!" I said, pointing to a group of girls who were standing in the middle of the store all on their phones.

"Hello ladies! We are the Kardashian sisters and we are out in public today! Would you like to take a picture with us?" Connor asked, gaining some confidence.

"Omg yes hi Kim!" One of the girls said, smiling. The other girls eyes widened but they posed as I took the video.

"I love you all so much!" The girls said together.

"Yeah! We were actually talking about you a few minutes ago! We love O2L! Also Jenn and Zoe and Tanya and Eva!" One of the girls said.

"Awe thanks! You guys are gonna be in a video on Sunday!" Kian said, smiling at the girls.

"That's so fetch!" One of the other girls spoke, causing me to say,"Stop trying to make fetch happen!"

"Mean Girls! Yas!" Ricky said,"I want my pink shirt back!"

"Well it was nice talking to you girls! We have to go get more footage of our video now though.'' Sam interrupted. 

"Okay, yeah! By the way I'm Maddy, and this is Kayla, Maria, Sara, and Guatalope." The girl, Maddy said. 

"Pretty names! Well maybe we'll meet again! I'll remember you guys!" Jc said, smiling at the girls. 

"Bye!" They called out, and we went our separate ways. We found the next person, who seemed to be in about her mid twenties, and the guys walked up to her. 

"Hi! We're the Kardashian's, since we're like ultra famous, do you want a picture?" Ricky asked. 

"Sure! Get a picture of this!" The lady said, sticking her middle finger up at the camera. 

"That's porn!" Eva shouted out in a MirandaSings voice, causing me to start laughing. 

"I HATE the Kardashian's! They are the worst people in the world, especially because of their father! Fuck them! Fuck them! They can suck my ass if they think I would get a picture with them! And what a slut they are! Okay you know what I'm done. Fuck you all." The lady said, walking off. 

"Yo, stop trying to act like you have an ass and tits okay! Conversation over, goodbye hater!" I called out as she angrily stormed away, causing us all to laugh. 

"Damn that attitude towards us!" Sam said. 

"I know! How rude was that?" Zoella agreed. 

"It's absolutely horrendous how some people don't have a sense of humor!" Tanya added.

"I agree completely! Americans these days." Jenn said, causing us to laugh. 

"Let's go find someone else." Trevor said. We found another older couple and Trevor smiled at them. 

"Hi! We're the Kardashian's! Would you like a picture?" Sam asked them. 

"I guess so! We need to let loose a little bit!" The man said, posing with his wife I'm guessing. 

"Thank you so much!" Ricky said, smiling at them.

"Not a problem dear!" The lady replied. 

"Well we best be getting on our way! We have grandchildren waiting for us at home!" They said, waving and walking off. 

"Should we find an employee?" Zoella asked. 

"They may kick us out. Let's wait until the end." I explained my thoughts. 

"Oh yeah! Good point! Who else should we go see? Do you see anyone good?" Tanya questioned. 

"I don't see anyone who- oh my goodness gracianyas that guy right there! Walking towards his group of other guys!" Jenn pointed out. 

"Let's do it!" Ricky said, starting to strut down to them. 

"I think he's getting a little to into it." I whispered to the girls. 

"I think you're right about that." Eva replied, and we all started laughing. 

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIANYAS I KNOW WHO THAT IS!" I shouted, like literally shouted right before Ricky got there. 

"It's Tyler Iacona. I shit you not that's him." I whispered as the group of guys along with the other guys looked over at me like I was crazy. 

"Omg it is!" Eva squealed. 

"Step aside peasants!" I shouted at the guys who were looking at Tyler's group. They were all staring at them and it was honestly really funny. 

"Hi, Zoe Franta, totally normal." I said as I reached Tyler. "Sorry I literally just made everything awkward but I saw you and I'm just like that's Tyler Iacona and..." I started rambling. 

"Pull it together Zoe!" Eva said, shaking my shoulders. 

"I tend to ramble when I get nervous." I explained as Tyler just smiled at me. 

"It's okay, it's cute. I'm actually a huge fan of you as well!" Tyler said to us, which caused me to break out smiling. 

"You watch us?" Eva asked amazed, speaking my mind. 

"Yeah! You guys are hilarious! Maybe we could collab sometime if you want while I'm here in Cali." Tyler offered. 

"We should totally do that!" I said, smiling. 

"Should we exchange numbers?" He asked. 

"Yeah. Here's my phone and I'll give Eva the number in a few minutes." I said, handing him my phone. I typed my contact name into his phone and Eva and I hugged him. 

"Oh could we get you guys in a video real quick?" I asked towards the confused guys.

"Sure!" The group of guys Tyler was with said, getting into the camera. We all posed as Zoella took the video. 

"Well I think we are going to find one more person and then go home and edit. I'll hopefully see you soon!" I said to Tyler. 

"Yeah." Tyler answered. 

"Bye!" Eva and I said at the same time, walking away. 

"I can not believe we just met THE Tyler Iacona!" Eva and I squealed while we looked for one more person. While looking, we ran into a store worker. 

"Um, I have gotten a complaint from a woman and she said you were 'harassing' her. I'm gonna have to ask you guys to kindly exit Walmart right now." She tried to say as nicely as possible. 

"Fine. We weren't harassing her though. Your loss because we are the frantastic Kardashian's." Ricky said, flipping his 'weave' and turning around, walking back dramatically.

We all followed and got back into the cars we came in, heading back home. Jenn, Zoella, and Tanya left and Eva and I went upstairs into our room, pulling our phones out and being antisocial while the guys did whatever. I texted Tyler for a bit and gave Eva his number, and we decided we were going to meet up in a week. I went back to being antisocial for a little bit.

(I used Zoella so you could tell the difference between Zoe and her.)