Chapter 16

Zoe Franta

I clicked on the video and started watching it. It was an intro video to our channel. We introduced ourselves and then we were doing tours of where we lived. Eva and Tyler did tours of their houses and we put them all together. After that we did an outro to the video and ended it. It turned out pretty good. I then clicked on Eva's video to watch. It was anything we want week, so she decided to make a video of her in a very expensive and realistic tail, and said she had a confession to make. It was really cool how she edited everything to make it look real. I was very convinced. Tyler would be posting his video in a little bit. I just need to edit my video now.

"We should really make the video today. Trevor will actually be here in about an hour." Connor said.

"Okay. I really don't care when." I replied.

"Good. What's your YouTube channel by the way?" Connor asked me.

"ThoseThreePeople." I said.

Connor nodded and grabbed his laptop, searching it. I just noticed that literally all of us were on our laptops. Oh? Okay then. I opened up the editing program I had on my computer and stuck the camera's memory card in, opening up the clips I had filmed and started on the editing. There honestly wasn't that much I needed to cut out. I guess I did a good job.

I finished all of my editing about five minutes before Trevor got here. Once he got here, Jc carried me downstairs, still in my blanket burrito, and set me down onto the couch. Since I haven't sat up in a while, I should be fine for a little bit. Connor set up all of the camera equipment and lighting. We all squished onto the couch together, and Jc started the video.

"What's up O2L, all of us are here today because we have some really big and exciting news!" They all said together.

"A few days ago, I adopted a thirteen year old girl, Zoe Franta. Also in advance, if you see her lying down during part of this video, she just got surgery on her rib, and is not aloud to sit up for more than five minutes." Connor said.

"She is living in the O2L house with Kian, Ricky, Connor, and me." Jc said.

"Since we adopted her a few days ago, we don't know much about her." Kian frowned.

"The first day she was here, she unpacked and went to sleep because it was getting pretty late, the second day, she was catching up with an old friend and had a sleepover, yesterday, she was getting surgery and that took up the whole day, and now we are at today, where we will get to know her." Ricky said.

"True chiz." I said, causing Connor and Trevor to laugh a little.

"Who says that?" Trevor asked.

"Sam on iCarly." I said, looking at him.

"True chiz." Trevor replied, causing me to laugh.

"Anyways, we are each going to ask her a question about her. I will go first. What is your favorite color?" Sam asked me.

"My favorite color would have to be purple." I said.

"Oh so that was a good choice for your room." Connor clarified.

"Yes. It absolutely was." I said, smiling.

"I told you! It was all my idea!" Kian boasted. "My question is who is your favorite YouTuber?"

"Correction, YouTubers would have to be in order from most favorite of all time to my favorite, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Zoella, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Marcus Butler, Dan and Phil, and Joey Graceffa." I said, listing off all of my favorites.

"British YouTubers?" Trevor asked me.

"Yep. Next question?"

"Who are your best friends in the whole entire world?" Trevor asked me.

"That would be Tyler and Eva." I said, smiling.

"Fun Fact, she actually has a collab channel with them that they just made a few days ago and the link will be in the description." Jc said, smiling cheekily. "Now my question is what are your favorite things to do?"

"I like to penny board, watch YouTube, hang out with my friends, play volleyball, I like to run occasionally, and that's all I can think of right now." I replied.

"What is your opinion on cats?" Connor asked.

"I like cats, but I would rather have a dog over a cat because as I said before I like running, so I would get to take the dog out for a run, or I could play with a dog more than I could with a cat." I said, laughing at Connor's reaction at the beginning.

"And now the last question of the video..." Ricky started, making weird motions with his hands."If you were a candy what kind would you be?"

"Easy, warheads cause they are sour and people don't like them as much, so I would live longer!" I exclaimed, laughing at my own response.

"Well there you have it! We have to go now, but go ahead and leave your comments down below!" Kian said.

"I may even reply to some of them through the O2L account." I added.

"Please give this video a big thumbs up to welcome Zoe into our family!" Jc said.

"All of our social media will be below.'' Sam said.

"Buy my songs on iTunes!" Trevor added.

"Bye!" We all said together.

Connor covered the camera and stopped it, taking it with him upstairs to edit it. Jc made me lay down on the couch and the rest of the boys were on their phones. I decided I would do the same. How about we spam the boys phones shall we? Or at least Jc because he won't take me upstairs. Why not just make a group message? That's what I shall do!

To: Con Con🐱, Ricky =], Jc Is The Best☁️, Kian Is More Awesome💎, Sam😎, Trevor🎤
Z- Heyyyy
T- Hi!
Z- Go away. 
T- hurtful
Z- jkjk lmao
T- Good.
K- Kids.
J- Says the kid. 
R- ^^ haha true
K- Meanies. 
S- That's us. 
C- I'm editing. Jc bring me food. 
Z- Yeah, go get Connor food Jc. 
C- See, she agrees. 
J- Fine. One sec. 
R- Bring me some too!
J- No.
Z- Sweg. 
T- Wtf?
Z- Go away! Leave me to be me!
T- Fine. 

"Trevor's being a meanie head!" I said like a three year old. 

"Am not!"

"Are too!" I said back. 

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Am not!" I said, trying to trick him. 

"Are too!" He answered, causing me to laugh. 

"I stepped right into that, didn't I." He said. 

"Yep." I said, laughing. 

Trevor sat there and pouted. I can tell we are going to be really good friends. We should get him into the pranking action planned too.