Chapter 17

Zoe Franta

Connor posted the O2L video and we all tweeted about it. Connor brought down my laptop and signed into the O2L account for me. I opened up a new tab and went onto YouTube. I clicked on the search bar and typed in Smosh. One of the things that came up was Firetruck. Out of curiosity, I clicked on it. I had my earbuds in. Let me just say that the whole thing was hilarious. After that, I watched their party song. After that, I noticed that there were quite a few people who replied to the new video. I closed out the tab I was on and clicked on the tab I had previously opened with the video on it. I refreshed it and went down to the comments. I went ahead and replied to lots of comments. 

C- Omg why would they adopt a kid? I never thought it would happen! Our Connor is growing up!

R- Idek why, but I wouldn't go that far with saying he grew up ;)

C- Wow, she is so pretty! Can I be her?

R- Aw thanks. Everyone is pretty by being themselves though.

C- I totally agree with her for her favorite YouTubers! Any more favorites?

R- I also like Smosh, MaxMoeFoe, and Jack and Finn a lot!

C- Ok that girl needs to get lost. It's obvious O2L doesn't like this skank. 

R- I really don't care for your opinion because I know it's not true. You are entitled to your own opinions though and you are free to post it. I don't care for haters like you. 

C- Guys check out her YouTube collab! So far it looks so cool! I can't wait for her video!

R- Thanks! My video will be up tomorrow! I have it all ready. 

C- Bitch, your so ugly, i cant believe the boys adopted you. your to fat get out of there video wierdo and die so than we can celebrate.

R- *You're, *too, *their, *weirdo, *then. Before you come at me learn correct grammar. Btw I'm not fat, I am currently underweight. If you actually watch the video I post tomorrow on my channel you will know why. Have a great day. 

C- Please follow me on twitter Zoe! it would literally mean the world! @KendallovesO2L Btw you are really pretty. 

R- of course and thanks! xx

I went onto Twitter and logged on, then following the girl. I got a dm a few minutes later from her. 

@KendallovesO2L: Thank you so much for the follow!

@realzoefranta: no problem! so what's your name?

@KendallovesO2L: Kendall. 

@realzoefranta: Beautiful name. 

@KendallovesO2L: thanks. it really means a lot. 

@realzoefranta: no problem! who is your favorite boy?

@KendallovesO2L: Trevor by far. He is so cute! And I am one year younger than him!

@realzoefranta: Ohhh. I can see a relationship happening!

@KendallovesO2L: No way, I'm not pretty what so ever. Trevor wouldn't like me, or even notice me.

@realzoefranta: Everyone is beautiful! Do you live in LA?

@KendallovesO2L: I do.

@realzoefranta: You know the mall the boys go to sometimes?

@KendallovesO2L: I do. I live literally two minutes away. 

@realzoefranta: intresting... I have to go for now, but I will message you later. 

@KendallovesO2L: Ok. thanks for talking with me!

I smiled, going back onto YouTube and replying to some more comments. After replying to a lot I shut the lid to my laptop. All the boys were still here in the living room on their phones. I was laying down with my legs across Trevor's lap. 

"Hey Trevor, will you follow this one girl on Twitter? I've been talking to her for a little bit." I said. 

"What's her username?" He asked me. 

"KendallovesO2L. There are only two 'L's." I said. 

"Ok. I followed her." Trevor replied. 

"Yay! Thanks Trevor!" I said, smiling. 

I went onto my phone and onto Twitter. I had over thirty thousand followers. My mentions were flooded. I had some hate, but most if it was nice. There were so many people asking me to follow them. Maybe I could do a follow spree. I tweeted out a tweet about it. 

@realzoefranta Doing a follow spree! Tweet #ZoeFollowSpree and I will be following people! Also retweet this and I will be following everyone who does.

I instantly got lots of retweets. I'm going to give it an hour before checking that. I wanted to give everyone a chance and surprise some people. I went onto the hashtag I tweeted and started following the people who tweeted it. I followed around the first one hundred people who tweeted it. I then went onto my YouTube channel. We had a couple thousand subscribers! I checked out Eva's video and a lot of the comments were saying how cool the editing was. She would freak out when she finds out that we already had this much subscribers. 

"Zoe, what do you want for dinner? I could get tacos." Jc said. 

"Yes!" I said instantly. 

"Okay. Who's coming with me?" Jc asked. 

Connor, Ricky, Sam, and Kian all stood up. Jc looked shocked, usually nobody wanted to go and get the food. They just liked eating it. 

"Are you two gonna be fine by yourselves?" Jc asked unsure. 

"Yea." Trevor said. 

"No funny business. We will be back in about fifteen minutes." Jc said, walking out with the boys. 

He closed the door and locked it behind everyone, leaving Trevor and I alone. He looked at me and started laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. 

"Oh, I was just thinking of a funny prank we could pull on the guys." He said.

"I'm listening." I said, interested. 

"Well, what if the boys couldn't find me?" He asked.

"They would freak out." I said. 

"And what if we got the whole thing on film?" He asked. 

"YouTube would love it! What is your plan?" I asked him. 

"What if I hide in the room below the stairs? When the boys come home and ask where I am you can say I went to the bathroom. I know Kian has fake blood so we could use up in the bathroom and leave a note, with the window slightly open." Trevor said. 

"That's good, but we would have to tell Kian the plan. We can't have the boys calling 911." I said. 

"True. I'll get everything set up. You text Kian and open up the video." Trevor said, running off. 

I pulled out my phone and opened up Kian's contact. What would I say? I need to tell him not to tell anyone. Okay, I can do this. 

To:  Kian Is More Awesome💎

Z- Hey Kian. Can I tell you something that you can't tell anyone else??

K- Sure.

Z- We are gonna pull a prank on the rest of the boys. You will see what it is, just make sure they dont call the cops. It's not bad like harming you. We will also be filming. Make sure you act convincing. 

K- Awesome! I've been meaning to get back at them. 

Z- K. Thanks KiKi

K- No problem. I'll keep you updated on where we are. We just got to the drive thru btw. 

Z- K thanks.

This prank is going to be awesome. We have phase one complete. Now to set up for the rest of the prank. The boys are gonna be so confused and freaked out.