Chapter 33

Zoe Franta

I woke up at 9:32 a.m by Connor. I groaned and put my head in the pillow, trying to go back to sleep. I was failing though, and Connor kept shaking me.

"Zoe, time to get up!" I heard Connor say, sighing.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, sighing again.

Well something is definitely up. I just let it go thinking he was tired like I was. I got ready along with Eva. Once everybody was ready, we all walked down to the lobby and out to the cars. We all got in four different cars and drove to the ports. I got a Kik from the girls right when we got there.

A: Are you at the ports yet??

Z- Just got here. Where are you?

P- We are in the concierge waiting room to board.

Z- K. We will be there shortly after we sign in and all that jazz.

A- Okay.

I grabbed my suitcase and stood next to Eva. We were all in this big group and we were immediately recognized. I sighed as security had to come and escort us to the concierge waiting rooms. They put us in a separate area and stood around there. I saw Peyton and Aubrey try to come up.

"Let them in. They are my friends." I said to the man, who nodded and let them in.

They came in while their parents looked at them like how? Other girls tried to come up after that but security held them back. They did take pictures though. I decided that I should tweet something, we have all been meaning to.

@realzoefranta if ur on the cruise please dont come up to us. we want privacy but we will be doing a m&g where all of you can meet us lines wont be cut off.

Everybody tweeted something like that. It's not that we don't want to see them, it's just we want to be able to walk around without getting mobbed. We were having a meet and greet tomorrow night and we are not cutting the lines off. If it gets too late, all the girls who didn't get to meet us will get a yellow ticket that they can bring back tomorrow and they will get to meet us then.

We heard the announcer say that all concierge could board the ship and they let us out first along with Peyton and Aubrey's family. We got on the ship safely and we all went up to our rooms. I used the key I had to open the door and I walked in. Connor showed me which room I was staying in and I opened the door and pulled my luggage into the room.

"Oh hey Hayes." I said, seeing my boyfriend on the bed.

I then did a double take and said,"Hayes!"

He smiled and stood up, opening up his arms. I gladly went into them and he spun me around, and planted his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away after a few seconds. He put me down and I looked at him, smiling.

"How are you here?" I asked.

"Connor invited me, and we thought it would be cool to surprise you." Hayes replied.

"Well I was surprised. I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too baby." Hayes answered, kissing me one more time.

"I'll be right back." I said, leaving the room.

I walked out onto the balcony where I saw the boys standing. They were waving to fans who weren't going to be on the ship. I came up behind Connor and hugged him tight. He turned around and hugged me back.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"Of course." Connor replied.

"You know you are awesome, right?" I asked him.

"I've heard, Connor answered, smiling softly.

He went back to waving to fans and such and I went back inside with Hayes. We decided to go rollerskating after a little bit. He intertwined our hands and we walked down the stairs to where the rollerskating rink was. We got our skates and saw that it was empty. They let concierge on about thirty minutes before everyone else.

Hayes grabbed my hand and we skated around for a little bit. Once people started coming and recognizing us we decided to leave. We saw a skydiving simulator while we were walking by. I would have to do that sometime.

"Do you want to go to the wave pool?" Hayes asked me.

"I would love to. I have always wanted to try surfing." I replied, smiling.

"I'll teach you how." Hayes said, squeezing my hand.

"Ok." I agreed.

We went back to our room and changed, then went back out. He grabbed my hand and we walked down to where they had the surfing simulator. He showed me the basics and I was surfing! After we were done surfing, we decided to relax at the pool. There were some fans around who noticed us. Hayes grabbed my waist from underwater, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips met with mine and I could hear a few gasps. We never made it official that we were dating! Hayes pulled apart and smirked at me, knowing what he just created. I just smiled and stayed in his chest in the corner of the hot tub that we decided to go in.

"How do you think everyone will react? The picture is going to be around the internet." Hayes told me.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." I answered, smiling up at him.

"Same." Hayes said.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" I asked.

"I'm not cute, you're cute." Hayes replied cheekily.

"Please. The only cute one in this relationship is you." I said.

"You're right, you're not cute. You're absolutely drop dead gorgeous, beautiful, stunning." Hayes commented, kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Hayes." I said, smiling again.

Hayes smiled and kissed me one more time. We got out after a few more minutes and went back to our room because I was getting tired. After we changed into dry clothes, we decided to watch a movie before going to sleep. I found the movie I wanted to watch on Disney. It was called Cadet Kelly. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie on Hayes's chest.