Chapter 11

Zoe Franta

"You're gonna go in your bikini?" Eva asked.

"I can't change, plus sure. I don't really care." I said, grabbing my board from the closet and handing it to Tyler.

"Okay then, let's go." Tyler said, opening up my room and going downstairs.

Eva and I followed, me grabbing the house key Jc left out for me and placing it in one of the straps. This brace was nice cause it has a small part where I can put my phone and the key in. I did just that and told Jc that we were leaving. I closed the door and locked it with the key, putting it back with my phone. I grabbed Jc's board, placing it on the ground and kicking off, rolling down the driveway and onto the sidewalk, heading towards the direction of the park. Tyler was right behind me and Eva was in front of me.

We got to the park about five minutes later and propped our penny boards under our feet and went to sit on a bench. I leaned into Tyler's shoulder as for I couldn't lean into Eva's because of my shoulder. I watched as people passed by, but this one group of middle school girls-who looked to be in about sixth grade- were wearing so much make up and kept staring over here. It was disgusting. Of course when they saw me looking, they walked over here.

"Hi." The one with blonde hair said, twirling it.

"Hello. Can I help you girls?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, we were just wondering if you maybe wanted to go to a movie with us on Friday, like a date." She said, giggling.

"I would love to, but I'm gay." Tyler replied. "And you girls are like twelve." He added.

"Why do the cute ones always have to be gay?" She said loudly and walked away.

All three of us literally started laughing so hard at what had just happened that when the girls turned around and noticed, they flipped us off and walked away, causing us to laugh louder.

"What just happened?" I asked, still laughing hard.

"I think those wannabe twelve year olds wanted a slice of this." Tyler said, waving his hands around himself.

"I know, they were twelve! They should not be dressing like that. They probably lost 'it' all ready." Eva said, choking on her laughter.

"Do you wanna ride back? We have to be back in twenty minutes. We can ride really slow." I said.

"Yea. That sounds like a good idea." I said.

"I like that." Tyler said.

"Jag har en idé, men jag vill inte att någon av pojkarna att förstå om de spionerar på oss." I said in Swedish. (I have an idea but I don't want any of the boys to understand if they are spying on us.)

"Okay. Tala." Eva said. (Okay. Talk)

"Tänk om vi får Jc för att hjälpa oss att dra upptåg nästa helg?" I said, earning devious smiles from them. (What if we get Jc to help us pull pranks next weekend?)

"Det är en lysande idé! Fråga honom i morgon!" Tyler exclaimed. (That is a brilliant idea! Ask him tomorrow!)

"Alright. Sounds like a plan then. Anyhow, I hope you guys like tacos, cause Jc and Ricky are going to Taco Bell." I said.

"That's fine." Tyler said.

"I love tacos!'' Eva squealed.

I noticed a car coming down the road and it stopped right up at us. The window rolled down and I saw Jc and Ricky.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey. The boys are arguing over something again so just use the key. We will be back in about thirty minutes." Jc said.

"Ok. Sounds good. I'll put your penny board back in your closet when we get back. It's still perfect." I replied.

"Alright. Stay safe, and not from strangers, from the boys." Jc said, rolling the windows back up and driving off.

The rest of the ride home was silent. Not awkward, but comfortable. I grabbed my key from the brace and unlocked the door. I picked up the skateboard and walked in, Eva and Tyler doing the same. We walked into the living room to see Connor on top of Kian.

"She likes me better!" Kian growled from under Connor, rolling over and pinning him down.

"She likes me more!" Connor said, rolling over into the t.v cabnits holding the t.v up.

I just grabbed my phone along with Eva and Tyler and we filmed five minutes of this at all different angles. They didn't even notice! It was honestly pretty funny but they need to stop. I stopped my camera and put it down on the coffee table while Eva and Tyler were still filming. I walked farther into the living room and they still didn't notice me.

"GUYS!" I yelled, gaining their attention.

"How long have you been watching us?" Connor asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"About five minutes now." I replied, laughing at their reactions.

"And by the way, I like Connor the best out of you all, but then the others are a nano-meter down below him." I said, sending them a smile.

"That's fine then, I mean after all he is your dad." Kian said, Connor agreeing.

"Yeah. Please never do that again." I said, walking out of the room.

Eva and Tyler stopped their cameras and Tyler handed me my phone as we walked upstairs. I had Jc's penny board and I quickly put it back, meeting Eva and Tyler in my room. We looked back at the film we had, and it was absolutely hilarious.

"Send those to me so I can make it into a video. We have to make a YouTube channel together!" I said excitedly.

"That is brilliant!" Eva said enthusiastically.

"We shall call it ThoseThreePeople!" Tyler said excitedly.

"That is actually pretty good." I said, Eva agreeing.

We made the YouTube channel and made a schedule. Eva will make a video on Tuesday, Tyler will make a video on Wednesday, and I will make a video on Monday. On the weekends we will do videos together. We were interrupted when Jc opened my door.

"The food's here." He said, going back downstairs.

"I'll meet you guys out there, let me change out of my bikini." I said.

Tyler and Eva nodded, going back downstairs. I went back into my closet and changed into gym shorts and a tank top. I put my shoulder brace back on my shoulder and went downstairs to see everybody shoving their faces with tacos. Of course they would. I grabbed two tacos and ate. After that, I threw away my trash and went with Eva and Tyler upstairs.

"Good night guys. We are gonna go up to my room and stay there the rest of the night. We will be to bed early because they have school tomorrow. Tyler's mom will be here at 6:30 I think tomorrow morning so I will make sure he gets out. You don't have to get up." I said.

"Okay. Thanks. Good night guys." Connor said.

I gave all of the boys a hug before going upstairs with Eva and Tyler. We worked on our YouTube channel until 10:00 before turning on the t.v and settling down for bed. I fell asleep about fifteen minutes later, tired from this eventful day.