Chapter 34

Zoe Franta

"Wake up baby." I heard a voice whisper into my ear.

"No." I groaned, burying myself into the covers.

"C'mon. We are all going to get breakfast." Hayes said.

"I wanna sleep." I said, trying to go back to sleep.

I heard Hayes sigh, and the bed dip down next to me. I could tell he was hovering over me. He placed his lips on mine but I didn't kiss back. I heard Hayes groan and get up. I sighed, and decided I should get up now.

"Hayes, wait! I'll get up." I said.

"I knew you would." he said, smiling and hugging me.

"Yea yea." I said, sitting up and placing my head onto his shoulder.

We side hugged and then I brushed my hair, coming back out. I grabbed Hayes's hand and we walked out of the bedroom and into the main part of the suite. I saw everybody else in here, still in their pajamas too. I was wearing my over the shoulder Frantastic Monday shirt, which I absolutely love, and a pair of Hayes's athletic shorts because I had none.

I went up to Connor and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back and then I went back over to Hayes. Eva looked at me like I just shot and killed something.

"So I don't get any love anymore?" Eva asked me.

"You do..." I trailed off.

"Well in that case, hug me brotha!" Eva said, holding her arms out.

I jumped into her arms and we started laughing. So Ricky had been filming the whole time and I frowned and tried to take the camera away from them. Eva then smirked and went up to give Ricky a hug. He put his arms around her and I stole the camera from him and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I heard banging on it and I ignored it.

"It's Connor." I heard the voice say.

I unlocked the door and let him in quickly, then locking the door. He looked at me and frowned, holding his hand out. I shook my head and backed up slightly, now a little nervous. I need a plan. I've got it! Eva and I have a secret code doing the mockingjay whistle from Hunger Games. It means help. I circled around Connor and unlocked the door silently, doing the whistle. Connor looked confused at first but we went back to what we were doing. I slowly went to the back of the bathroom further and further, hoping Eva got the message.

Just as Connor was about to get me, I heard the door open. Eva jumped onto the back of Connor, giving me a chance to escape with the camera. I ran out of the suite and onto a random deck, going into an elavator. Apparently Hayes was hot on my heels, with the boys slightly behind him. He got in safely and the doors closed, bringing us down to the lobby. During that time, I deleted the small amount of footage Ricky got and then handed the camera to Hayes to put into his pocket.

"Was all of that really necassary?" Hayes asked me. 

"Was it really necassary for you to follow me so you can kiss me and eat breakfast with me alone?" I asked him. 

"Psh, what? Totally not my plan." Hayes said, blushing and looking down. 

"Sure, I may be stupid enough to let Connor in the bathroom but I'm not that stupid. It's actually pretty cute." I said, smiling. 

"Well, I do come up with great plans." Hayes said, kissing me right as the doors opened.

He grabbed my hand and we walked down to the breakfast bar that they had. We got some food and sat down at a two person booth. We both ate and then went back up to our room to get changed. I saw that Ricky was in the room on the bed. His bed was right next to the couch, but there was a divider curtain. Hayes gave him his camera and Ricky was smiling at me.