Chapter 32

Connor Franta

Today I was going to surprise Eva and Zoe with something. We thought this would be really nice and the girls will love it. We are going to be going on a cruise to the Bahamas on a Royal Carribian ship. We have two family rooms that will sleep ten of us in one room. There are three different rooms and two couches. We are going to have Brittney and Eva in one room, me and Kenzie in another, Ricky and Alice offered to take the couch, Ty and Tyler on another couch, and Abbey and Jc are going to be in another bedroom. In the other room, it's Trevor and Kendall, Sam and Emily, Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa, Kian and Caitlin, and Zoe and Hayes. That would be a surprise the day of the cruise for Zoe. Kian was going to bring Andrea but they broke up. 

"Zoe, Eva, can you come down here?" I asked. 

"Yeah!" I heard Eva call back down. 

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and Eva and Zoe came into the room, sitting down on the couch. Jc, Ricky, and Kian were down here too. 

"We have some news for you." I started off. 

"Good or bad?" Eva asked. 

"Good. You got your EOC scores in and your CST scores came in the mail along with your report card." I said, handing her the scores with all A's and the highest scores possible.

I'm proud of Eva. She works hard for her grades. She went through them and smiled. She even got Presidential on her fitness test! 

"That wasn't what the news is though." I said. 

"Well get on with it. Spit it out before you choke on it." Eva said in an accent.

"We are going on a cruise, and all of us are going along with our girlfriends, Ty, Tyler, Joey, and Shane." Jc said. 

"Is this a joke?" I asked. 

"Nope. Isn't this going to be fun!" I cheered. 

"Thank you so much Connor!" Zoe exclaimed, running into my arms. 

Zoe Franta

I gave him a huge hug but then remembered something, we would need to pack. The worst thing to do ever, and so much to pack. I'm going to have to vlog on the ship, I'm going to need my laptop, chargers, clothes, food, and all of this other stuff. 

"We leave in a week to go to Florida which is where we board the ship. We will be gone for one week, so get packing!" Jc said. 

Eva and I literally ran up the stairs and into our room. This was going to take a while. We were huge procrastinators and this was going to be one of the many things we put off doing. Might as well do it now so that doesn't happen. 

I packed a weeks worth of clothes, bikinis, shoes, a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, and a lot more. I'm surprised everything fit in the suitcase. Eva also decided to pack too. Once we finished, we put our suitcases by the door. 

*One Week Later*

Today we are leaving to fly to Florida. We are supposed to get there at about three in the afternoon and there will be a hotel room to stay in for the night. We all met at the airport and boarded the plane together, going to our seats. It was Eva, Ricky, and Alice in one row, Trevor, Kendall, and me in another, Kenzie, Abbey, and Emily in another row, Caitlin, Kian, and Jc in another, Sam, Joey, and Shane in another, Brittney, Ty, and Connor in another row, and Tyler across from Connor. We were all spaced out, and of course Eva had to be the farthest away from me. Ricky wouldn't trade spots with me, so I came up with something.