✫Thirty Eight✫

A month has passed and the boy got a call from Lucas. They had given their number to him since he's the only one who would be able to know when the boys would be back. And the 7 males (Soonyoung including) were more than excited to finally see the fairies again.

Especially Soonyoung.

The 7 of them knocked on the door which was soon opened by Lucas. The boy already had fairydust on his red hoodie. He had a smile on his face and stepped aside to let the males in.

They all bursted through Haeri's room and smiled when they saw 4 fairies sitting there, looking healthy and save.

Yoongi's hair has become a slightly more intense color of mint which looked beautiful with his white shirt and black sweatpants. Jihoon's hair was white now, he wore a black long sleeved striped shirt with red pants and the two girls had matching outfits. They both wore a pink hoodie with a denim skirt.

The fairies never looked better.

Soonyoung was the first one to scoop Jihoon up and hug him close to his cheek, making the fairy whine. 

The others eventually hugged the living hell out of Yoongi. The males then took Haeri's small hands in theirs. "Thank you so much." They said with tears in their eyes.

Haeri smiled and Hyun-Jae did too. But Hyun-Jae didn't smile at them, she smiled at Haeri.

They were holding hands. They were girlfriends now.

Haeri gave both fairies a little bag full of fairydust so they could survive months. The girls hugged all of the males and then waved them goodbye.

"So...now what?" Soonyoung asked.

"Now we're going to fucking end this story." Namjoon sighed.

"Poor Author had to write for months, but she did it to herself honestly, that little bitc-"

While those dickheads were being little childs, Soonyoung took Jihoon back home.

"You know, I always wanted to know how it would feel to be big." Jihoon muttered as Soonyoung started the car.

Soonyoung glanced at him and nodded sadly.

"But I can still fuck you up."

"Oh please."

"Square up you giant!"

And that is the story of how a human and a fairy started fighting in a car. And the fairy won.

Fin

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

THIS WAS IT, THE END.

BUT I MIGHT END UP MAKING A SOONHOON SEQUEL WHO KNOWS.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHIT IF YOU LIKE ANIME THEN GO READ MY FRIEND'S STORY A GAME OF A LIFETIME FROM @KAPOKIKKOTIME

:')

bye.