✫Two✫

✿AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV.

Taehyung looked at the small creature in awe. Never did he ever think that his wildest dream would come true. "You shithead can you stop looking at me like that?" the boy said with crossed arms making him look extra cute. Of course, Taehyung started squaking enormous hard and caused one Golden maknae to knock on his door and open it. In a split second, Taehyung grabbed the boy in his hand palm and hid him behind his back.

"Tae-Hyung, are you okay? You sounded like a dying animal, no offense." Taehyung nodded and Jungkook almost believed him but the mint-haired one started wiggling around in Taehyungs hold, making weird noises. "Uh, Tae-Hyung you sure? You are almost twerking on your seat." 

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay, go back eat before Jin eats your food." Reality hit Jungkook when Taehyung said those words. He sprinted the door out and closed it, hard. Taehyung let out a sigh of relief and opened his hand palm. "You okay?"

"DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU? YOU FATHEAD!" He started throwing a tantrum and bit Tae's finger. He didn't feel anything about it, of course, he was only 2 inches long after all. "Calm down, just tell me your name and be a bit grateful. If he saw you who knows what he would've done." he explained.

The fairy looked him dead in the eye and sighed finally giving in. It's true what if Jungkook saw him talking to a living toy. "I'm Yoongi, a fairy you stupid human."

"The stupid human has a name, Taehyung." 

"So you confirm you are stupid?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow, being the cocky boy he is. Taehyung blew a strand out of his tanned face. and rolled his eyes. "You know I can just throw you out of the window?" He said. Yoongi looked at him with wide eyes and started sweating a bit. He started laughing because of his reaction, "Calm down you are too cute to throw you out of the window."

"Anyway, you stay with me now." "Who said I didn't want to go back home?" 

"I have a feeling you left for a reason, am I right?" Yoongi didn't answer so Taehyung took that as a yes. "Let's sleep, I have a busy schedule tomorrow." He said.

The fairy nodded and took off his bomber jacket. The much larger boy gave him a tissue and cleaned up his bed, making space for the fairy under it. He crawled into Tae's soft dog shoes and used his jacket as a pillow. "Goodnight Suga."

"Why Suga?"

"Because you are as sweet as sugar." Yoongi rolled his eyes at the stupid explanation and just rolled around in his DIY bed after muttering a small ' goodnight'.

He didn't know that Taehyung actually heard him and smiled. He turned off the light and dozed off dreaming about tomorrow with the cute fairy that was now laying in his favorite shoes.

_______________

Yoongi was awoken by the sound of someone laughing, really hard. He groaned but when he opened his eyes he quickly holds his breath and covered his mouth with his tiny fingers. A pair of milky long legs were standing beside the bed. A boy with a mother like voice spoke: "Yeah, get out of bed, we have vocal training you idiot!". Yoongi recognizes the other voice. "Hyung, I'll come out in a couple minutes I promise," Taehyung said. The other boy sighed and left the room. Yoongi crawled out and looked up. 

"So you are a singer? I didn't know you actually had a talent, I'm surprised," he said. Taehyung rolled his eyes and took the fairy in his hand. "You know I can fly right."

"You know that I don't care right?" The bigger one said. He let the fairy sitting on the sink and took his toothpaste and brush. "Where the fuck are we?" 

"The bathroom, you fairy's must have terrible hygiene" "What's hygiene? And what's that?" He pointed to the mint flavored toothpaste. "It's toothpaste, you use it to clean your teeth."

"Teethpasta?" The fairy said. "I wanna try it, this pasta" Taehyung ignored his terrible pronunciation and squeezed a bit toothpaste near Yoongi.

The fairy carefully sniffled it and put his finger in it, licking it.

"What do you think?" Taehyung asked when he was finally done brushing his teeth and hair. 

"IT BURNS!"
The fairy screamed and used his fingers to clean his tongue. The singer took the now crying Yoongi and went to his room. "Listen, you'll stay here I have something to do. I'll be back soon I promise." 

The fairy nodded and flew on Tae's closet. "Don't break anything!" He screamed when he finally left.

"You're not my mom, I can break whatever I want, asshole."

♛ ♕ ♚ ♔ ♜ ♖ ♝ ♗ ♞ ♘ ♟ ♙