✫Thirty Two✫

"You did what!?" Seokjin asked while small fires made their way in his eyes, showing how angry he is at the small pale fairy. 

Yoongi had noticed that Jihoon was gone an hour after he left and only whoever is up there knows how much he shitted himself at that moment. He basically saw the 13 boys leaving with his brother. He quickly got the attention of bangtan and told them what had happened. So here he now is, in the bathroom with the 5 other boys who were trying to calm their oldest hyung.

"How could you be so stupid! Namjoon told you not to come and yet here you are!?" He planted his face in his hands and shook his head, mumblind all kinds of curse words.

"Maybe we can contact Seventeen?" Jimin quietly mumbled.

At  that moment, all heads snapped to Jungkook who was standing there with a pokerface. It took him 10 solid seconds to understand what they meant. He had Mingyu's number. "Oh!" He clumsily grabbed his phone from his pocket and quickly called Mingyu while chuckling nervously at Jin's red head.

"Um yeah, hey have you seen a small-" His head got whooped by Jin's hand who gave him a 'don't you fucking dare to tell them about any fairy and just ask him if you can come over else you will get your big ass nose ripped out you fucking hammershark.' 

He gulped loudly and asked Mingyu if he could hang out to drink a bit. 

Who was Mingyu to dicline, he said yes. 

Jungkook ended the phone call and saw the others watching him. He looked around with a confused look. "Now what?" He asked and placed his hands on his hips.

"You go and fucking get Jihoon back you brainless idiotic slipper!" Jin screamed.

It was safe to say that Jungkook freaking the flipper the flop out of there because he did not want his ass whooped.

Not today Sata- Jin.