✫Twenty four✫

"So why do you want to go back to the humans?" Haeri asked him. Honestly he didn't even know why he wanted to get back. It wasn't like he needed them to survive, Yoongi needed no one.

But he knew that he would be lonely without them. They were his only friends that accepted him. When he came out as gay a lot of his friends turned him down and left him. That's why he left in the first place, he wouldn't care if he got hunted down by some crazy girl that wants to marry him. He could've just went to Spring or Autumn. But he didn't, he went to the human world, just because for fun.

"They're my friends and my brother is there too, don't you know who I am?" He asked her back. Basically everyone knew him as the gay fairy that left his family. Maybe she knew but just didn't care.

"I know you I even admire you." She said and smiled at him. Her words confused him, everyone hated him, they found him disgusting. 

"Why? I left my parents to die." He said and looked away. He felt tears in his eyes. He still couldn't get over the fact that he left everything just because of that one decision that he made.

He felt soft fingers on his chin that turned his face back to her. She was smiling at him and wiped his tears away. He thought that she was going to say that she loved him and that everything was going to be the same again. Him running away from some girl that wants to marry him. But that wasn't the case.

"I'm gay too Yoongi, I left my parents too." Haeri said with a sad smile. His eyes widened. It was the first time that he had met someone that felt like him. Being gay as a fairy was the worst thing ever in the fairies eyes. It wasn't normal in their world. 

"How?" Yoongi asked. Now it was Haeri's turn to look down and feel tears in her eyes.

"I turned myself in a fairy. I turned Hyun-Jae in a fairy." She said. 

A/n the book only has a couple more chapters before it ENDS. Think only ten chapters.

Anyways im very very thankfull for 4k thanks for that. I swear there will be some fluff again promise.

What you guys think about Haeri and Hyun-jae ??