✫Twenty Seven✫

"Dafuq? Yoongi is with you guys?" Namjoon said through the phone. Seokjin had called him as soon as they left the cafe, more like stumbling out of it. 

"Yes! He just got back and told us about a fairy helping him! We're coming home right now." Seokjin said before he hang up.

"Oh well. Jihoon! Your brother is coming back!" Namjoon screamed from the couch. 

The said fairy came flying in, smiling like an idiot. "I know, Taehyung just told me!" He said with small tears in his eyes. 

"Awh, come here." Namjoon said as he patted his handpalm. The fairy flew on it and Namjoon let him hug his cheek. "I'm so happy that he's safe." Jihoon mumbled.

"I know. We all are." Namjoon smiled.

"Ayo AYo!" Yoongi screamed. He got tackled down as soon as he got into the house. "You're back!" Jihoon screamed in his ear. Yoongi smiled softly and hugged back, letting his younger brother cry on his tiny shoulder.

They got lifted by Taehyung and they all had a small grouphug, trying not to crush the fairies. 

"Okay, can I have some food now, I'm starving." Yoongi asked. 

Taehyung quickly ran into the kitchen and came back with a baby blue cake. It was supposed to be his birthday cake but he rather gave it to Yoongi.

"Damn it, how did you know where that cake was?" Jimin asked with a pout. "I open the fridge you know. It's a bit dumb to put it there." Taehyung chuckled.

They sliced the cake and all ate a piece. Jihoon and Yoongi were sitting on one plate with a thinner slice while the others all sat on the couch.

They finally were back together.

a/n Should Jihoon go to Seventeen? Or do you guys want him to stay?