✫Five✫

✿AUTHOR POV

    ✿AUTHOR POV.✿    

"So now what?" Jungkook asked. They were currently in the living room discussing what they will do with the fairy. The fairy himself was still wearing the Mario overall and was sitting on Taehyungs head, eating a small piece of apple. "I think it's the best if we leave him in Taehyungs room." 

"But I want him in my room, I'm lonely~" the maknae whined. It's true though. Everyone has a roommate besides him. Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung sleep in one room and Jihope in another leaving Jungkook alone. Jin refused to sleep with him because he always screams and likes to stay up till 5 am. "Ugh fine, he'll sleep with you," The leader said.

"Yes!" He did a small dance before grabbing the fairy and placing him on his own head. "How about tomorrow? We can't leave him here again." Jimin said.

"For now we will leave one member with him, we'll just say that the missing member is sick alright?" Taehyung lifted his hand like a student asking for permission to talk making everyone facepalm.

"And who is that member gonna be?" They looked over at Yoongi who didn't pay attention to the conversation. "Yoongi, are you even listening?" Namjoon asked with raised eyebrows.

The fairy looked up and nodded "yeah, yeah, uh sure yeah Namjoon can uh do whatever you guys were saying." The leader stood up and clapped his hands. "Alright, that's fixed just make sure you two don't stay up the whole night." he pointed at Yoonkook.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile and sprinted towards the kitchen. He grabbed soda and bags of chips and then went to his room before locking it. "So what are we gonna do?" the maknae asked.

"I don't know" Yoongi flew off his head and landed on his soft bed. "Your room is a mess, just like your hair." 

"Excuse me but I was running my ass off to save your ass out of that toilet bowl so shut up." he puffed next to yoongi making the fairy flew in the air because of the impact.

"Can you make me fly too?"

The fairy looked at him with raised eyebrows before nodding. "But I don't know if you'll be good at it though." he said making the maknae scoff. "I'm the golden maknae, I can do anything!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi shrugged. "Stand up, I'll fly around you and give some fairy dust." 

Jungkook did what he said and closed his eyes. The fairy flew around him and almost sneezed because of the amount fairy dust around him. Moments later he didn't feel the ground under him so he opened his eyes and placed his hands on his mouth. "Omg, I'm flying!" he screamed.

He turned upside down and again screamed. "Calm down, give me your finger, I'll lead you."

The maknaes big finger barely fitted inside Yoongis hand palm but he managed to lead him and get him back straight and normal. He let go of his hands and the younger started flapping his arms like a bird. "Do this with your arms." Yoongi grabbed one arm and straighten it and did the same with the other.

He flew behind him and placed his legs together. Not long after that the maknae was flying through the room and giggling.

"You'll have to be careful, I don't think the fairy dust is gonna last long." The older said. Right after that the younger fell onto his bum and pouted. "Can I have some fairy dust for later, please?" His puppy eyes came out making it impossible for Yoongi to say no.

"Ugh, here," he said. He flew to a tissue and sprinkled his fairy dust in it before closing the tissue and making it look like a little bag.

"Yay! Thanks, hyung!" he squeezed the life out of the fairy who tried to fly out of his grip.

"Let's eat some snacks!" The make said and grabbed a bag of cheese chips. "What are those?" Yoongi asked.

"Ooh, can't wait for you to try it~" Jungkook sang.

It basically ended with them both falling into a food coma because of all the sugar they ate.