✫Twenty two✫

"So you can't open a portal?" Hoseok asked for the 100th time. Jihoon groaned and stomped his feet. "I can't okay, I just can't!" He screamed.

He had told them that he can't open the portal since he didn't learn how to. He was never quick with learning those things. It honestly annoyed him since he felt like he wasn't good enough, people kept on telling him that it was easy but it wasn't.

Yoongi could do it, his parents could do it but he couldn't and that stressed him out. If he could, then he would.

"Isn't there any other way to that fairy land?" Jungkook asked this time. Jihoon gripped his hair and he flew up to his nose, kicked it and then flew back to the coffeetable.

That's all they asked him the past 20 minutes. It frustrated him so badly that he almost couldn't contain his tears. He was the reason that Yoongi went to the human world in the first place. If he had just shut up then this wouldn't have happened.

But he knew that thinking like that wouldn't get him anywhere, so he sucked it up like he always did.

"Yes there is but you know that I can't do that, it's too dangerous." He sighed. The only other way to get to the fairy dimension is to transform a human in a fairy, that way a portal appears for the fairy.

But if a human is transformed, he can never transform back. So he couldn't do that, they were idols.

"So what now?" Hoseok asked again. Jihoon looked down, defeated and tired.

"We have to wait for Yoongi, that's all we can do." He said. He heard the others groan and sigh.

"Fine." Namjoon said, stood up and scooped the fairy from the table. He had noticed that Jihoon looked stressed and was on the edge of breaking down. Yoongi was his brother, he knew that Jihoon would do anything to get him back so he understood him.

They left the livingroom and went inside Namjoon's room. "I got you." Is all he said before Jihoon broke down in sobs.

They spended the whole evening in Namjoon's room, talking after Jihoon had calmed down.

It was clear to the others that Jihoon was hurt and they suddenly felt guily for pressuring him that much.

They all felt guilty now.

A/n sorry for not updating more in my other books, I've been a bit busy.