✫Thirty✫

It was finally the day that MAMA was going to happen. Yoongi woke Jihoon up the moment that he heard the others leave the house. Jihoon stumbled out of the room together with Yoongi and they then slipped through the keyhole. They quickly flew down the stairs and went outside.

It was dark since the boys had left so late. Yoongi smiled widely as he saw the van and he pulled his brother with him to sit in the wheels. He mentally cheered as the van began to ride. They both wanted to blend a bit in so they wore black suits from Ken dolls that they weirdly found in Jungkook's room.

They both gasped when the van stopped and they saw the shoes of the boys. They quickly flew in after them both and went to sit on the lamps that were attached on the high ceiling, giving them a very nice view of everything.

The night went smooth, they saw the boys performing Mic drop and cheered loudly when they won some awards. Everything went well.

That's what Yoongi thought at least.

Jihoon had left a couple minutes ago to fresh his face up a bit outside. The warm air inside started to become too much and thus he flew back to the van and sat in the wheel like normally. He didn't even try to stay awake as he fell asleep, tired from everything.

But the problem was that it wasn't their van.

So he didn't even notice it when 13 boys all started laughing.

He didn't notice the van that began driving as he was sleeping.

He was screwed when he woke up.

A/n a short chap, sorry. It's too hot to write properly :(

Sorry :((