✫Ten✫

AUTHOR POV.✿

"Do you have a five?" Taehyung asked Yoongi. The older shook his head and looked down at his cards. Taehyung sighed and placed his cards down. "I can see the five Yoongi-hyung." he pointed towards the big cards that the fairy tried to hide.

"This isn't fun, you beat me with everything!" The fairy complained. The last hour they tried to play Overwatch, watch a movie, play with the ball or play with the cards. Nothing worked because of the fairy's height and it only frustrated them both.

"It's not my fault that you humans are so freaking giant." The older complained as the giant stood up. "I'm going to play with Jungkook, do I need to get Jihoon?" That sentence only made Yoongi look at him with disgust. 

"Oh yeah go get my little brother who doesn't like me, great idea Tae!" he said with sarcasm. The younger however didn't get it and got out of the room only to return with the younger fairy on his head.

"Here you go Yoongi!" He smiled and left the room. The younger fairy flew on the nightstand near Namjoons bed. "He's so stupid" He giggled.

"Shut up and go away." Yoongi pointed towards the door. Jihoon shook his head and went over to him. "You really need to calm down, I didn't even do anything to you." he pouted.

It only made Yoongi angry and his eyes darkened. "Oh really! They want to kill me because of you! Jihoon because of you!" He pushed his finger into Jihoon's chest while saying that.

"If your stupid brain didn't say that I was gay then maybe we shouldn't be here!" he pushed him down.

"I can't go back because of you! I can't go back to my own dying mother because of you Jihoon!" Yoongi screamed. Everything went silence and Jihoon looked up with teary eyes.

A wave of guilt hitted Yoongi as he looked down at his little brother. "Shit, H-Hoonie I didn't mean..."

"I was just trying to help you! Did you really think that you were going to be happy if you stayed there and married her while you didn't love her! Mom already died Yoongi, it doesn't even matter anymore." He stood up and flew through the keyhole of the room, leaving Yoongi alone.

Yoongi sat down and hitted his own head. "You stupid idiot!"