✫Twenty one✫

The two fairies arrived at a small mushroom with windows, a door and fairy lights on top of it. Haeri opened the small door and threw her sweater somewhere on the ground. The walls were painted in a light grey and a big couch covered most of the wall. There was a wooden coffeetable which had a lot of flowers on it, probably from spring and summer.

Yoongi noticed that there were a lot of pictures of older people, probably Haeri's parents. There was a picture of an old woman with a bright smile and another picture of an older man with light hair. Also a picture of a young man, probably Yoongi's age.

Overal, the house was filled with stuff. He could tell that Haeri was a collecter. She had stuff from Spring, Summer, Winter and even some human stuff.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll bring you some clothes." He heard her say. He nodded and took his jacket off together with his boots. He saw her leaving the livingroom, going up the stairs.

He just stood there and looked at the pictures. There were some pictures of Hyun-Jae too, some other girls too that he didn't know.

There was a picture of 8 people together, they all were smiling brightly and they held a glass of apple juice. He counted 5 girls and 3 boys, including Hyun-Jae and Haeri. They looked happy together but he raised his eyebrows when he noticed something.

They didn't have wings, Hyun-Jae's hair was purple and the background was a lake with buildings on the background.

"Here, you can change in the bathroom while I'll prepare some stuff for our trip." Haeri said as she tapped his shoulder, waking him up from his trance.

"Oh, yeah Thank you." He said. He hurried his ass over to the bathroom which wasn't that hard to spot since it had a sign on it.

He pulled the clothes on which were a pair of black jeans and a oversized grey shirt that said 'I'm a fish.'

It smelled like Haeri. He blushed when he realized that the clothes are probably from her.

He came out and saw her standing there with a green striped shirt and a brown high waisted skirt.  She was holding 2 bags and was pulling her hair up in a ponytail.

"Ready to go? You know how to make a portal right?" She asked as she handed him a bag. He nodded and turned around.

He just needed to snap his fingers to open the portal. "Woah, you're good." He heard Haeri say. 

She went up to him and held his hand. "Let's go then." She said. He nodded and they both stepped in, getting teleported to Seoul.