✫Twenty Nine✫

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jihoon asked when he saw Yoongi with a glare on his face. It had been like this since they got home and now Jihoon actually got concerned. "Did I do something wrong?"

Yoongi's glare softened when he heard the last question from his brother. He sighed as he shook his head and flew on top of the closet in Jungkook's room. They were both alone there. Jihoon quickly followed him up the closet.

"Then what's wrong? I don't like seeing you like this." Jihoon pouted. Since Yoongi got back Jihoon actually became very clingy towards him and always made sure that he was okay.

"There is this award show called MAMA and the others are going there in a couple days. I asked if we could come but they said no." Yoongi explained.

Jihoon's pout turned into a frown. "Don't you think it's dangerous if we go there? I don't want to lose you again you know." Jihoon said.

"I know, I know but don't you want to see them perform and all that? It would be so cool." Yoongi's eyes sparkled.

Jihoon nodded, it would be very cool to see all those people perform. "Yeah I guess. What are you going to do?" Jihoon sat down next to his brother.

"I'm going anyways duh. Just follow the car that they're riding in and boom we're there." He smiled.

Jihoon nodded and smiled too. "Count me in." 

"I knew you would join." Yoongi laughed.

Jihoon pushed him of the closet. "Bitch."