✫Thirty Four✫

The red haired man, better known as Hoshi screamed loudly when he saw the nervous older fairy on the flour. However, Jihoon quickly shut him up by flying over to him and hugging him.

"Took you long enough." He said with a mocking voice.

"What's wrong! What's happening!" S.coups said as he and Wonwoo bursted through the door. They both saw the two fairies on the floor and their jaws fell open. "Woozi got cloned!"

Yoongi looked over at Jihoon with a goofy smile. "Woozi? Really?" He nudged his arm.

Jihoon smirked back, "Oh shut up Suga." The tip of his brothers ears got red and he slapped him, making Jihoon stick his tongue out.

"For god's sake Yoongi you had one job." Jungkook said while the other 10 boys were behind him, all looking at Yoongi.

"Oops." The brothers said with sarcasm.

"Anyway, let's go home!" Yoongi yelled and pulled his brother. But Jihoon didn't move. "Come on Jihoon, let's go home."

"No." Jihoon said with a sudden serious tone.

Yoongi stood still while his smile faded away. "What do you mean no?"

"I like it here Yoongi, I'm staying." Jihoon said.

Both Jungkook and Yoongi had a sad yet shocked face. Eventually Jihoon slipped his hand out of Yoongi's and hugged him.

"Oh..." Yoongi said in his brother's neck.

"'m sorry." Jihoon breathed out. "But I don't want to depend on you all the time." Jihoon said.

"It's fine, I left you too so it's my karma." Yoongi smiled sadly while the hug got looser and looser. "We can always meet at award shows... or hang out again."

Jihoon nodded his head when the words left his own mouth. "But I'm going to miss you."

"Me too. I love you." Yoongi whispered.

"Love you too."

They broke the hug, both flying to their own giants and waved a last time.

"Bye." Jungkook and Yoongi said.

"Bye." Jihoon and Seventeen said.

"Goodbye Rose I will never forget you, light of my life. Go! And don't look back for me because you deserve better than me. May we meet again in a new lifetime." Seungkwan said with tears in his eyes.

A/n I actually want to e n d the book because I really think that its over now. Maybe some soft chapters and then an end. Should Yoongi stay or go back to fairyland? how about Jihoon should he go back too?

I'm sorry for updating not that much even tho the chapters are short but I'm trying to write more for Robot nowadays and a couple drafts. Toddler is going to end soon so i wanted to give it some attention too.

Anyhoe, bye.

(btw do yall want something special? Like a character Q&A? i never do those because my books dont get questions lolol.)